Table of Contents
Last Updated on November 22, 2020 by Ed Joven
Filipino Christmas Dessert Recipes
Filipino Christmas Desserts – ‘Tis the season to bake all the sweets, to prepare all the delicious salads and to cook all the best Kakanin recipes. Cookies, cakes, pies, cheesecakes salads, you name it, we’ve gathered them for you.
Here you’ll find the classic kakanin, like puto bumbong, espasol, sapin-sapin, puto, kutsinta, and bibingka.
We also have here best Filipino desserts such as Filipino cakes, Black Sambo, Cathedral Window, Mango Float, and many more gorgeous Filipino Christmas desserts. You can consider this your go-to guide for holiday cooking.
Have yourself a lovely and sweet Christmas with this collection of Filipino Christmas Dessert Recipes.
Celebrate with one of these easy Filipino recipes for delicious and festive holiday desserts.
For Filipino Christmas Recipes click here>>
Christmas Flan Desserts:
- Leche Flan Recipe, Leche Flan is the Filipino term for the originally Spanish flan de leche, literally “milk flan”, which is a heavier version of the Spanish flan.
- Lechetin Recipe is a combination of Leche flan recipe with Gelatin mix.
- Choco Leche Flan Recipe is the popular Filipino caramel custard with a twist, we added chocolate to give it a different flavor from the traditional Leche Flan and we are happy with result.
- Strawberry Leche Flan Recipe is another twist that we created from the popular Leche Flan Recipe also known as Caramel custard.
Jello Filipino Christmas Desserts:
- Black Sambo Recipe is a two layer gelatin but you can also prepare a 4 layer. It is consists of creamy milk and Chocolate. You can use circular shape molds or rectangular, we used a rectangular shape mold for this preparation.
- Cathedral Windows Recipe is a Christmas dessert with different colored jello embedded in the creamy mold. The name obviously derive from the appearance of the dessert, but some also call this Stained Glass dessert.
- Sago Gulaman Recipe is a very popular Filipino refreshment.
Frozen Christmas Desserts:
- Fruit Cocktail Icebox Cake Recipe has different flavors from fruits and frosting for a new taste sensation great for snacks and on Christmas Holidays, your kids will surely love this.
- Pineapple Cherry Icebox Cake Recipe is a “no-bake” dessert oozing with a delectable tropical flavor which you can’t resist.
- Ube Cheese Icebox Cake Recipe is a delightful combination of Ube and Cheese.
- Mango Float Recipe is easy to make and very delicious Filipino dessert, a big hit during Christmas and New Year celebration. Mango float are my family’s favorite dessert and the ingredients are not expensive.
- Crema de Fruta Recipe, is a soft cake, topped in succeeding layers of cream, custard, candied fruit, and gelatin.
Salad Christmas Desserts:
- Buko Pandan Salad is originated from Bohol Province, it is a favorite Filipino salad served in almost every kind of party and special occasions in the Philippines.
- Buko Melon Salad Recipe has an excellent combination of fruits not only that it tastes so good but the nutrition’s that you will get along with melon and buko are endless.
- Filipino Fruit Salad Recipe is a nutritious afternoon snack, a great side dish at a daytime picnic, or the perfect dessert for a party.
- Filipino Fruity Chicken Salad Recipe is a fusion of the traditional Pinoy Fruit Salad and Chicken Salad. If you are already tired of Chicken Macaroni Salad, Chicken Potato Salad or the traditional Fruit Salad, you will surely love this dish.
- Buko Salad Recipe – What makes the buko the star of this recipe is its distinct flavor and softness, and a little crunchiness that it gives even when it is combined with the other ingredients.
- Buko Lychee Salad Recipe is a much more delightful version of buko salad.
- Ube Macapuno Salad Recipe is made from macapuno preserve, ube or Purple Yam made into Halaya, sweetened milk, toasted pinipig for the crunch and with some nata de coco to add more color.
- Chicken Potato Salad Recipe offers a unique taste. A hearty salad with great flavor combinations.
- Cream Cheese Fruit Salad Recipe is an easy to prepare dessert, in fact you can do it for about ten minutes. This recipe is so satisfying especially on hot summer days that will surely refresh you.
- Chicken Macaroni Salad is a favorite Filipino food during Christmas, New Year and Birthday occasions.
Cake Christmas Desserts:
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe is a delectable dessert and surprisingly easy to make.
- Pinoy Cheese Cupcakes Recipe is moist and delicious with a perfect combination of cream cheese and toasted grated cheese topping.
- Cebu Torta Cake Recipe is considerably a rich recipe yet simple and tasty that almost anyone can make. Cebu Torta Cake is quite a popular pastry product in Visayas and all of Cebu.
- Kalabasa Chocolate Cupcake Recipe has an excellent combination of the nutritious Squash and yummy chocolate, friends and the whole family, especially the kids will definitely enjoy this sweet treat since most of them just love chocolate.
- Toblerone Muffin Recipe is a perfect sweet treat to spoil yourself some time. After all, eating chocolates helps improve your mood.
- Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe, Blueberry Cheesecakes are generally made with soft, fresh cheeses.
- Golden Fruitcake Recipe, made from Natural sun-dried raisins, apricots, walnuts, red and green cherries in a sweet yellow cake.
- This Filipino Banana Cupcake Recipe makes twelve regular sized cupcakes. The batter mixture is easy to make because you just stir the wet ingredients together in one bowl. And the dry ingredients together in another bowl, then mix the two.
Kakanin Filipino Christmas Desserts:
- Inutak Recipe is a delicious Filipino dessert made from Sticky rice of “Galapong” with sugar, coconut milk and coconut cream.
- Black Rice Pudding Recipe is a healthy Filipino Kakanin that is sweet, creamy and absolutely delicious.
- Sapin-Sapin Recipe, made from rice flour or rice that has been soaked overnight then crushed into a paste, sometimes yams or yam flour, coconut milk and sugar.
- Espasol Recipe is a kind of rice cake, a native Filipino sweet treat that originated in Laguna Province, Philippines. The main ingredients of this dessert are rice flour with grated coconut and coconut milk.
- Kutsinta (Cuchinta) Recipe is one of the favorite cuisine in the Philippines. You can serve it as homemade or there were those who sell them in the streets. Kutsinta is best with freshly grate coconut.
- Filipino Biko Recipe, consists of malagkit (glutinous) rice, coconut milk, sugar, and topped with “latik”
- Special Puto Recipe is the common pair for Dinuguan, you can always find both in many native restaurants in the Philippines.
- Pichi-pichi Recipe is a Filipino dessert made of coconut and cassava or kamoteng kahoy, another delicious cake or “puto” enjoyed by many Filipino, especially in parties.
- Cassava Bibingka Recipe is High in Vitamin C and Manganese. Cassava known to have Low in Saturated Fat, Cholesterol, and Sodium.
- Puto Cheese Recipe – Puto is the generic name for a rice cake from galapong (rice flour), slightly sweeten and steam to cook.
- Baked Bibingka Supreme Recipe is a moist rice cake with a lovely contrast of flavors and texture from the salty egg and cheese, creamy butter, and crunchy caramelized sugar
- Puto Bumbong Recipe is the most popular delicacies at Christmas time. During the simbang gabi or the Christmas Eve mass, people line up to their favorite stalls outside the church just to have a taste of this favorite Pinoy delicacies.
- Bibingka Galapong is the traditional form of bibingka made from rice flour.