Last Updated on January 16, 2023 by Ed Joven
How to make Cream Cheese Fruit Salad
Cream Cheese Fruit Salad Recipe is an easy to prepare dessert, in fact you can do it for about ten minutes. This recipe is so satisfying especially on hot summer days that will surely refresh you. It is also a big hit on parties and special occasions such as Christmas and New Year and can be an excellent snack at any time of the day.
Cream Cheese Fruit Salad has a perfect combination of rich cream cheese mixed with mandarin oranges and some other tropical fruits that gives a crunchy, sweet and tangy flavor that explodes in your mouth with creamy goodness.
Here’s how to make Cream Cheese Fruit Salad Recipe.
Cream Cheese Fruit Salad Ingredients and Procedure
Cream Cheese Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 box 250ml All-Purpose Cream, chilled
- 4 tbsp. caster sugar
- 1 box 8oz. cream cheese, at room temp.
- 1 can 836g Fruit Cocktail, drained
- 1 can 227g Pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 cups Mandarin Oranges drained
- 2 med. apples cored and cubed
- 1 med. pear cored and cubed
- ¼ cup red kaong drained (optional)
- ¼ cup cheese diced (optional)
- Open all canned fruits and drain the juices well, set aside or refrigerate until needed.
- In a cold stainless bowl, whip the chilled all-purpose cream with caster sugar until double in size and smooth.
- In a serving dish whip the thawed cream cheese until light and smooth.
- Add the whipped cream and whisk on low speed just to blend well.
- Refrigerate the cream mixture; while preparing your apples and pears.
- Wash, core and dice the apples and pears.
- Slice the cheddar cheese as small as a corn kernel if you are using one.
- Rinse and drained red kaong or you can use bottled cherries if you prefer.
- Red Kaong is a great alternative for cherries, it gives a pretty colour and texture of your dessert and a great alternative to save extra money.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well until all fruits are evenly coated with the cream mixture.
Cream Cheese Fruit Salad is a very easy fruit salad to make. It is our favorite Holiday Season and special occasion fruit salad recipe.
Other Filipino Salad Recipes:
- Chicken Macaroni Salad Recipe
- Buko Pandan Juice with Sago Recipe
- Buko Pandan Salad Recipe
- Macaroni Fruit Salad Recipe
- 4 Ingredients Fruit Salad Recipe