How to cook Strawberry Leche Flan
Strawberry Leche Flan Recipe is another twist that we created from the popular Leche Flan Recipe also known as Caramel custard. You’ll love this new Leche Flan version. In the past we have created other variations of Leche Flan such as Lechetin or Leche Flan with Gelatin and Choco Leche Flan.
This is another must try version of Leche Flan, the Strawberry Leche Flan.
Strawberry Leche Flan Ingredients
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup Hershey’s Strawberry syrup
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 10 tbsp. sugar
- 4 tbsp. water
Strawberry Leche Flan Cooking Instructions
- Medium heat large pan or a steamer with a litre of water, you must cover it to get the maximum heat.
- Prepare a couple Llanera’s or any deep tins, then divide sugar and water on both tins.
- Heat Llanera on a low fire one at a time until sugar starts to melt, dissolved and syrupy.
- You must turn off the heat when the caramel syrup turns light brown.
- To coat all sides you must tilt the mold around and continue with the other Llanera and set aside to cool.
- In a bowl whisk egg yolks and eggs together, pour in Hershey’s Strawberry syrup and whisk, add condensed and evaporated milk, vanilla extract and continue to whisk until combined.
- Use a strainer and a ladle to transfer the Strawberry mixture into the Llanera tins to get rid of lumpy bits and air bubbles.
- Steam for about 30 minutes with a cloth under the lid, to catch water drippings and avoid flan from soggy.
- Check with a toothpick if it comes out clean, the leche flan is already cooked.
- Turn off the heat and transfer the Flan on a wire rack and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate the Strawberry Leche Flan for about 30 minutes before transferring to a plate.
- Serve cold
The Strawberry Leche Flan is another awesome version of the popular Pinoy Leche Flan from PinoyRecipe.net