Last Updated on July 7, 2016 by Ed Joven
How to cook Cassava Bibingka
Cassava Bibingka Recipe is a popular mid-afternoon snacks on ordinary days but are also served at fiesta and family celebrations. It is High in Vitamin C and Manganese. Cassava is known to have Low in Saturated Fat, Cholesterol, and Sodium.
This Bibingka recipe is one of my Philippine favorite dessert, it is simple and very easy to make. Cassava Bibingka’s creamy and sticky texture makes this Filipino dish an irresistible dessert, give it a try and let us know what you think of this delicious Pinoy dessert.
Cassava Bibingka Ingredients:
- 2½ cups fresh grated cassava
- 1 cup wash sugar
- ½ cup powdered whole milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2½ cups coconut milk
- 1/4 cup cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
Cassava Bibingka Cooking Instructions:
- Mix thoroughly the first five ingredients.
- Add coconut milk and mix well. Pour into a greased any baking pan or round pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven 350F, for about 45 minutes or until the top are almost dry and light brown.
- Remove from oven and pour sweetened condensed milk on top of cassava cake then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake again until golden brown or until cheese and milk melts.
- Remove from oven and let it cool for an hour before serving.
Cassava Bibingka’s creamy and sticky texture makes this Filipino dish an irresistible dessert.