Last Updated on March 14, 2015 by Ed Joven
How to bake Toblerone Muffins
Who doesn’t love chocolate? Now here is another decadent dessert that will surely satisfy your sweet tooth, most particularly for those chocolate lovers out there. In this recipe, we are going to make the Toblerone Muffins Recipe. These bite sized muffins are filled with chunks of milk chocolate Toblerone which tastes so creamy and delightful in every bite.
This Toblerone Muffin Recipe is a perfect sweet treat to spoil yourself some time. After all, eating chocolates are not that harmful to our body; in fact, there have been studies that it has cardiovascular benefits, also help lower the risk for diabetes and helps improve your mood which make you feel better and calmer. Though, you must consume it in moderation since it contains calories, saturated fat and sugar.
Here is how to cook this yummy Toblerone Muffins, making this is just simple and easy that the whole family will absolutely enjoy.
Toblerone Muffins Ingredients:
- 100g Toblerone milk chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 stick butter, melted, cooled
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
Toblerone Muffins Cooking Instructions:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Using 2 pieces 12-hole non stick muffin pans or use paper cases.
- Next sift the flour, cocoa and baking powder into a large bowl.
- Add and Stir in sugar then make a well in the center.
- In another bowl whisk the butter, milk and egg.
- Then pour the egg butter mixture into well.
- Add chocolate then gently fold until combined.
- Next fill the muffin cases with mixture.
- Bake for 12 minutes to be sure insert a skewer into the center when it comes out clean then it is cooked.
- Let the muffins cool in the pan for about 7 minutes.
- Serve warm with Juice or Soda.
Toblerone Muffin Recipe is a perfect sweet treat to spoil yourself some time. After all, eating chocolates helps improve your mood.