Last Updated on
How to make No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert is easy to make and with a light, creamy cheesecake layer. Let me give you a little background about Cheesecakes. It is a large family of a sweet, cheese-based pie. The Classic, New York style cheesecake, is served with just the cake – no fruit, chocolate or caramel is served on the top or on the side.
By the 1900s, New Yorkers were in love with this dessert. Virtually every restaurant had its own version of cheesecake on their menu.
Cheesecakes are generally made with soft, fresh cheeses. Other ingredients such as sugar, eggs, flour, liquids are often mixed in as well. Typically, the filling covers a crust, which may be pastry, cookie, or digestive biscuit. The word cheesecake is also used to describe the creamy, cheesy flavor of the dessert. There are also savory cheesecakes, often flavored with blue cheese and served as hors d’oeuvres or with accompanying salads.
No matter how you slice it, cheesecake is indeed a dessert that has stood the test of time.
This No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe is a huge hit with my family, they always ask for more. One thing you will love about this dessert is, its delicious and tasty flavor, creamy and a perfect pair for your favorite coffee.
Ingredients and Procedure on how to make No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe:
No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
- Graham Crust:
- 1½ cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp. cinnamon powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 7-8 tbsp. butter melted
- 1 tsp. lemon lime or calamansi zest, (optional)
- Filling :
- 1 8oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1½ tbsp. unflavored gelatin powder dissolved in
- 3 tbsp. fresh milk
- 1 cup all purpose cream chilled
- 1 cup frosty whip cream whipped (plus extra ½ cup for decorating, optional)
- 1 cup Blueberry Compote or Canned Blueberry in Syrup
- To make the crust: Mix graham crumbs with cinnamon powder, sugar, melted butter and calamansi zest. Mix well until the mixture is moistened and crumbly.
- Transfer into a 9inch removable bottom pan like spring form pan or tart pan or pie plate.
- Press the crumbs onto the pan as flat and even as you can, I’m using a plastic lid wrapped in plastic wrap. Chill your graham crust for at least 20 minutes to set firmly.
- For the filling: Beat cream cheese and sugar until light and well blended. Meanwhile, dissolve unflavored gelatin into a hot milk and stir, then add into the cream mixture while still hot. Continue beating until cools down and well blended.
- In another bowl, whip frosty cream and all-purpose cream until stiff at this point you can add vanilla extract if you want. Fold into cream cheese mixture until blended. Pour the mixture into a prepared graham crust and spread evenly.
- Chill for about 6 hours to set the cream completely.
- Decorate with reserved whipped cream and top with a good amount of blueberry compote.
- Chill for at least another hour before serving.
Recommended Video Recipe:
This amazing Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe is an easy to make dessert and absolutely delicious!