Last Updated on November 12, 2020 by Ed Joven
How to start a Mango Float business
Mango Float Negosyo Recipe – Make your day productive by working on your business at home. A lot of people are creating alternative ways to get through this pandemic, so it is the best time to do yours. In this video, will present the Special Mango Float that is perfect for your selling journey. We will also cite the costing for you to have better knowledge about the possible profit of this recipe.
Mango float or crema de mangga is one of Filipinos’ favorites. There’s nothing to hate about this delicious dessert. Every bite will surely tingle on your taste bud. So, more people love to buy Mango float for their dessert and snack.
The preparation consists of all-purpose cream, Grahams, ripe mangoes, and condensed milk. You just need to top them all together. Just use a rectangular or square dish to arrange them in order. Of course, you have to chill it first before serving to make a cake-like texture everyone would love.
You can use a sponge cake or ladyfingers if you don’t have available graham crackers at home. The best mango used for this recipe is the Carabao-Mango variation. It has a sweet and appealing taste, which leaves everyone speechless.
Ingredients and Procedure of Mango Float:
Keep your eye on the preparation we’re going to show you to give you better ideas to create a sweet and delicious recipe of Mango Float. We prepare it with making it as a business in mind.
Mango Float Negosyo Recipe with Costing
- 3 large Sweet Mangoes, sliced
- 1 200g box Frosty Whip Cream Powder
- 3/4 cup Water, cold
- 1 250ml pack Nestle All-Purpose Cream, chilled overnight
- 1/2 80ml Condensed Milk, adjust according to you taste
- 1 pack + 4pcs Honey Graham Crackers
You Also Need:
- 8 medium Clear view pastry container
To Prepare the Mangoes:
- Wash mangoes, cut both sides of the pit, peel and diced or you can slice thinly.
- Scrape off extra mango meat from the seed and use this between layers (we don’t want to waste any mangoes)
To Prepare the Whipped Cream:
- In a bowl, combine Frosty Whip Cream Powder and cold water.
- You have moistened whip cream powder for a second and whip it over high speed until double in volume.
- Add chilled All-Purpose Cream and whipped it again on high until fully aerated.
- Add condensed milk and mix until well blended.
Prepare Crackers and Containers:
- We need one pack of Honey Graham Crackers and 4 extra crackers.
- We also need a least (8) pieces of medium size clear view pastry container or any similar plastic container with cover.
To Assemble our Graham Float:
- First, we need to arrange a single layer of graham crackers at the bottom of each pastry container.
- Top with 1½ scoops or 3 tablespoons of whipped cream and spread evenly.
- Arrange a few mango slices on top and cover with graham crackers.
- Top with the same amount of whipped cream and spread evenly.
- Lastly, decorate with mango slices and some crushed graham.
- Repeat the process until you are done with eight pastry containers.
- Refrigerate Graham Float for at least 2 hours or more before serving.
This Clear View Pastry Container that we use is a perfect packaging for this Mango Float. If your graham float is watery and not stable, we do not recommend this one; you should get the tub with the detachable fitted lid. You can buy this pastry container at Lazada or Shopee (6×3.75×2) with the attached flat lid. These Pastry Containers are sold by (10’s/pack) for only P48.00, and you can also find this at any leading supermarket for P52.00-P55.00/pack. We also recommend you visit Baking Supplies or Baking Stores that are near your location.
Now, we’re going to show how much it would cost for you to start this small business.
Ingredients and Costing:
- 3 large Sweet Mangoes P 60.00
1 box(200g) Frosty Whip Cream Powder 148.00
3/4 cup Water, cold 2.00
1 pack(250ml) Nestle All-Purpose Cream 58.00
1/2 (80ml) Condensed Milk (small) 17.50
1 pack+4pcs Honey Graham Crackers 45.50
8 medium Clear View Pastry Container 38.50
Misc. Electricity 5.00
total expenses : P 374.50
Total Expense is P 374.50 our Cost per cont. P 46.80 with SRP of P 80.00 to P100.00. Our Projected Profit is (60%) P 265.50
Note: Your Profit will depend on your Suggested Retail Price (SRP P80.00-P100.00 or more)
Check out our original Mango Float Recipe , this version is great for parties or any occasion.
Negosyo Recipes or Food Recipes for Business:
- No-Oven Birthday Cupcakes Recipe
- Ube Buchi Recipe
- Cheesy Avocado Graham Float Negosyo Recipe
- Custaroons Negosyo Recipe
- No-Oven Birthday Cupcakes Recipe
- Pichi Pichi Recipe with Cheese Assorted Flavors
- Mango Sago’t Gulaman Recipe
- No Oven MILO Cupcakes Negosyo Recipe
- Waffle Hotdog on a Stick using Pancake Mix
- Lumpiang Togue Recipe