How to cook No-Oven Birthday Cupcakes
No-Oven Birthday Cupcakes Recipe – Something so simple can taste amazing. A great example of a dessert that is easy to make but tastes delicious is a cupcake. Cupcake originated from the United States during the 19th century. People developed it because of it more time-efficient. Those with not much time on their hands can easily make this, and it is a versatile dessert that you can eat on any occasion. Some even referred to it as “numbers” because making it has exact and easy-to-remember measurements.
Cupcakes were convenient to make because of the simple steps and also the fast cooking time; as compared to cakes. But over time, most specifically, during the 21st century, a variety of cupcake appeared; one that is much easier to make—a no-bake cupcake.
Most people associate desserts to completely just being sugary and not having any nutritional benefits. However, that is not necessarily the case all the time. For the instance of a no-bake cupcake, there are some nutritional benefits you can get out of it. For example, it makes use of eggs. So, there is some protein you can get it, which is good for your muscles. It has milk. Milk has calcium that can improve the firmness and strength of your bones. Vanilla extract is good for the heart; it can lower down your cholesterol levels.
If making baked cupcakes is easy using an oven, then making these No-Oven cupcakes is just a walk in the park. We use a stove-top pan for baking this cupcake. Not only that, we use ready-made cake-mix to make it more comfortable to prepare this dessert.
Now, all you have to do is mix some ingredients, bake a little and then, use your artistic and creative brain to decorate this No-Oven Birthday Cupcakes.
No-Oven Birthday Cupcakes Ingredients and Cooking Procedure:
No-Oven Birthday Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 box (200g) Maya Party Cupcake Mix
- 2 tbsp. Canola or Vegetable Oil or Melted Butter
- ½ cup Water or Milk
- 1 med Egg at room temperature
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- ½ box (100g) Frosty Whip Cream Powder
- 1/3 cup Icy Cold Water
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. Sprinkles color of your choice
- 15 pcs. Tri-color Marshmallows
You also Need:
- 15 pcs cupcake liners 2oz.
- 15 pcs. cupcake toppers preferably birthday cake or balloon design
- 15 pcs. Plastic skewers optional
- Preheat Stove-Top heavy-bottom deep pan or any similar cooking ware over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Just add enough salt to cover the entire bottom of your pan to help stabilize the heat evenly.
- Place fitted wire rack in the center and cover with a lid. The lid hole should be sealed with a foil so the heat can’t escape.
- Line muffin tins / silicon molds with same size cupcake liners.
- Mix all ingredients until smooth, at least 25 strokes or less, do not over mix according to package direction.
- Fill each tins/molds up to 2/3’s full or divide the batter into 15 cupcake liners.
- Cook the cupcake in a preheated casserole for about 6-8 minutes.
- Keep an eye of your cupcakes coz’ we may have different kinds of stove and the heat varies.
- To check, insert wooden stick in the center and if comes out clean or a few moist crumbs, its done.
- Repeat process for the second batch. Fire off and let it cool completely on a wire rack, before frosting.
Lets prepare our frosting:
- We will be using 100g of Frosty Whip Cream Powder that would be ¾cups of FWCP and to that we are going to add a 1/3 cup of super cold water.
- Moistened the cream powder first before whipping.
- When it’s fully whipped and aerated, you can add vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Transfer in a piping bag with your favorite nozzle tip and we are ready to frost.
Let’s frost our cupcake:
- Just pipe a good amount of frosting on top of each vanilla cupcake. (Press, Swirl and Release)
- Top with sprinkles of your choice and design with birthday cupcake topper and marshmallow on top.
- This is perfect for Kid’s birthday party, you can use printed cupcake liners and sprinkles of your choice that will match to your party motif.
Yes, you can create cupcakes without turning on your oven. Just follow the instruction on this beautiful recipe for an easy to cook No-Oven Birthday Cupcakes.
No-Oven Cake Recipes: