Last Updated on
Mango Ice Candy Recipe is well-loved by Filipinos during summer.
Does the scorching summer heat make you drip sticky sweats? Why not cool it down with the popular cooler in the Philippines like ice candy? To be particular, the Mango ice candy is a fruity Popsicle that is well-loved by Filipinos.
Making the Mango Ice Candy Recipe is quite easy and economical. The ingredients to be used are accessible and not too expensive. Besides, the process in making this cool delight is just a matter of mixing its components.
So what are you waiting for? Get or make this tropical delight and be refreshed at the end of the day!
Mango Ice Candy Ingredients:
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and mashed
- 1½ cups evaporated or fresh milk
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup refined sugar
- 15 pcs. Ice candy cellophane “Ice Candy wrapper”
How to make Mango Ice Candy :
- Wash, peel and mash mangoes and place on a deep bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients in a bowl, stir well until sugar dissolves.
- Prepare your ice candy wrapper, funnel, and a ladle.
- Insert the tip of the funnel in cellophane and hold tight.
- Ladle mango mixture into the cellophane leaving at least 2 inches for sealing.
- Twist the cellophane to seal the mixture and knot tightly.
- Repeat the same procedure until all wrapped.
- Freeze ice candy overnight before serving.
Mango ice candy recipe is a fruity Popsicle that is well-loved by Filipinos.
Making the Mango Ice Candy Recipe is quite easy and the ingredients are accessible and not too expensive.