Last Updated on November 8, 2020 by Ed Joven
Easy to make Waffle Hotdog on a Stick using Pancake Mix
Waffle Hotdog on a Stick – A lot of people associate starting up a business as a challenging process. But what many people seem to miss is that it’s not always about starting big.
One of the best to start a business is to learn the rope first by having a small business first. An option you can do is by beginning with a single and straightforward food product business.
I highly suggest starting with a Waffle Hotdog on a Stick business. Other than the fact that’s it’s a classic dish that everybody loves, it is effortless to do, and the capital for it is minimal, except for the waffle maker machine; but what you can earn from it after, is a lot more than you would expect. That is why I want to share with you my no-brainer recipe.
Ingredients and Procedure of Waffle Hotdog on a Stick :
Try starting a Waffle Hotdog on a Stick stall to get an idea of how to handle a business. Let learning this recipe be your first step.
Waffle Hotdog on a Stick using Pancake Mix
- 200 g Pancake Mix
- 8 Cocktail hotdogs
You also Need:
- 8 Paper Tray
- 8 Bamboo Sticks
- Oil for frying
- In a frying pan cook hotdog, over low heat.
- Add water into the frying pan and let it boil until water dries out.
- Remove hotdog from the pan, set aside.
- Combine pancake mix and water then mix until the batter becomes smooth.
- Brush waffle maker with oil, pour pancake batter on each cavity.
- Place a hotdog in the center then cover hotdogs with pancake batter.
- Close the lid of the waffle maker and wait until the green light turns on.
- Turn the waffles, then wait for few seconds and remove waffles.
- Repeat the process until you finish all the hotdogs.
- this recipe makes eight pieces of waffle hotdogs
To Serve Waffle hotdog:
- Place lettuce on the tray
- Add waffle hotdog and drizzle each with ketchup and mayonnaise
- Now our Waffle Hotdogs are ready to serve!
I try to make it a point always to teach time-saving and healthy dishes here. Which is precisely the reason why I’m encouraging you to learn this Waffle Hotdog on a Stick. As for this recipe, I highly recommend it because one of its best features is that it contains large amounts of protein. For those who exercise and aim to get more muscular, taking in more protein would be right for you—more reason to do this because it is relatively simple. Anybody can make the recipe without screwing it up.