Last Updated on July 27, 2020 by Ed Joven
How to cook MILO Cupcakes with No Oven
Kids that grew up in the Philippines has one favorite chocolatey and malty drink that wakes up the inner child in all of us no matter how old we are. Milo is the all-time favorite drink that is enjoyable no matter what weather it is. It’s so good that it now a primary ingredient to various desserts and beverages. Among the Milo popular desert are Milo dinosaur, Milo Milkshake, Milo brownies, Milo Cookies, and of course, there are also Milo Cupcakes. What we’re going to do here is no ordinary Milo Cupcake; it’s a simple but delicious NO OVEN Milo cupcake.
Milo Cupcakes are the perfect sweet food if ever you’re having a children’s birthday party. You can also prepare this if you want to throw a throwback party with your childhood friends and bring back all the memories when we were younger.
This dessert is so good that its flavors will make you feel like you’re that seven-year-old child again waking up in the morning to have an energizing drink of Milo.
Ingredients and Cooking Procedure of No Oven Milo Cupcakes:
These No Oven MILO Cupcakes are the best chocolate cupcakes. They are perfectly moist and insanely chocolaty, topped with best Milo chocolate whip cream frosting. And it cost less than P200.00 only, ideal if you are on a tight budget and it was cooked using a casserole, no oven was used.
Read the recipe below and start cooking!
No Oven MILO Cupcakes Recipe
perfectly moist and insanely chocolaty, topped with best Milo chocolate
whip cream frosting. And it cost less than P200.00 only, ideal for a
tight budget party ideas and it was cooked using a casserole, no oven
- 1 box 200g Maya Party Cupcake Mix
- 2 sachet 22g MILO Powder
- 2 tbsp. Canola or vegtable Oil
- 1/2 cup Water or Milk
- 1 med Egg at room temperature
- 1/2 box 100g Frosty Whip Cream Powder
- 1 sachet 22g MILO Powder
- 1/3 cup Icy Cold Water
- 1 tbsp. silver sprinkles
- 1 pack 25g Nissin Cubee Wafer
You also Need:
- 15 pcs cupcake liners 2oz.
- 15 pcs. cupcake toppers optional
- Preheat Stove-Top heavy-bottom Casserole or any similar cooking ware over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- If using a heavy bottom casserole, put just enough salt to cover the entire bottom to avoid browning the pan and helps stabilize the heat evenly.
- Place fitted wire rack in the center and cover with a lid. The lid hole should be sealed with a foil so the heat can’t escape.
- Line muffin tins or silicon molds with same size cupcake liners.
- Mix all ingredients until smooth, at least 25 strokes or less, do not over mix according to package direction.
- Fill each tins/molds up to 2/3’s full or divide the batter into 15 cupcake liners.
- Cook the cupcake in a preheated casserole for about 7-8 minutes.
- Keep an eye of your cupcakes coz’ we may have different kinds of stove and the heat varies.
- To check, insert wooden stick in the center and if comes out clean or a few moist crumbs, its done.
- Repeat process for the second batch. Fire off and let it cool completely on a wire rack, before frosting.
Lets prepare our frosting:
- I’m using 100g of Frosty Whip Cream Powder that would be ¾cups FWCP and to that we are going to add 1 pack (22g) MILO Powder and 1/3 cup of super cold water.
- Moistened the cream powder first before whipping. When it’s fully whipped and aerated, you can add vanilla extract if you want and mix until well combined.
- Transfer in a piping bag with your favorite nozzle tip and we are ready to frost.
- Let’s frost our cupcake, just pipe a good amount of frosting on top of each ube cupcake.
- (Press, Swirl and Release) Top with sprinkles of your choice and a cupcake topper, but this time I’m going to use a Nissin Cubee Wafer to level up our presentation.
Milo Cupcakes Cost:
- 1 box (200g) Sharon (Maya) Party Cupcake Mix – P 49.50
- 2 sachet (22g) MILO Powder P8/sachet – P 16.00
- 2 tbsp. Canola or vegetable Oil – P5.00
- 1 med Egg – P 7.00
- ½ box (100g) Frosty Whip Cream Powder – P 75.00
- 1 sachet (22g) MILO Powder – P8.00
- 1 tbsp. silver sprinkles – P 10.00
- 1 pack (25g) Nissin Cubee Wafer – P 9.00 or 15 pcs. cupcake toppers – 16.50
- 15 pcs cupcake liners (2oz.) – P 12.00
No-Oven Cakes and Cupcakes Recipes: