Last Updated on
How to make Cheesy Avocado Graham Float for home-based Negosyo
Cooking is a fun hobby and passion. I, for one, feel so much joy when I get to try out new recipes and such. However, what I love about cooking the most is that it provides not only an avenue of enjoyment as a hobby. But also as an avenue to earn money. Yes, you heard that right. It is possible to turn this cooking passion of yours into a method of making extra cash. And an easy recipe that will-surely sells is Cheesy Avocado Graham Float Recipe, a delicious and creamy dessert.
For some of you who are reading this, most probably you are already questioning the taste of this combination. Cheese, Avocado and Graham—all put together in one dish, does that taste good? It may come to you as a surprise, but it does taste exquisite! The buttery texture of the Avocado with the creamy taste of Cheese. While the procedure is also fun to do, it requires mostly mixing and assembling—that’s it! So, once you get your mixture done, you’re good to go. All you have to do is assemble it together, which also won’t take so long.
Just make it a point that you got everything you need on one table and all the containers are ready to be filled. Additionally, you can be creative with it when you finalize the toppings.
Other than the selling point for it being a very delicious dessert is that it is also a not-so-guilty dessert, thanks to the Avocado; which we all know has so many health benefits, learn more about the Health Benefits of Avocado click here. Cheesy Avocado Graham Float is one of my most highly suggested desserts that you can make to start up your food business.
Cheesy Avocado Graham Float Ingredients and Procedure:
Cheesy Avocado Graham Float Negosyo Recipe
- 3 large Avocados
- 1 box (200FrostyWhipCreamPowder
- 3/4 cup Water cold
- 1 pk (250mNestle All-Purpose Cream chilled overnight
- 1 can (168mSweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 pack+4pcs Honey Graham Crackers
- ½ box (83Cheddar Cheese grated
You also Need:
- 8 medium Clear View Pastry Container
To Prepare the Avocado:
- Wash avocados, cut in half and discard the seed.
- Scrape off avocado from the skin and mash it with a fork, discard any roots if there’s any.
- You can also puree this if you want a super smooth avocado or slice it thinly if you want chunks of avocado in your layer.
To Prepare the Whipped Cream:
- In a bowl, combine Frosty Whip Cream Powder and cold water.
- You have moistened whip cream powder for a second, and whip it over high speed until double in volume.
- Add chilled All-Purpose Cream and whipped it again on high speed until fully aerated.
- Add condensed milk and mix until well blended.
- Reserve a half cup of whipped cream.
- Add mashed avocado in the remaining whipped cream and mix until well blended.
Prepare Crackers & Container:
- We need one pack of Honey Graham Crackers and some extra crackers, and we also need a least (8) pieces of medium size clear view pastry container or any similar plastic container with a lid.
To Assemble our Graham Float:
- First, we need to arrange a single layer of graham crackers at the bottom of each pastry container.
- Top with 1½ scoops or 3 tablespoons of avocado whipped cream and spread evenly.
- Add on top with grated cheese and cover with graham crackers.
- Top with the same amount of avocado whipped cream and spread evenly.
- Lastly, decorate with reserved whipped cream, transfer in a piping bag with a small circle nozzle tip.
- Pipe vertical lines, half-inch apart and run a toothpick back and forth horizontally to create this pattern.
- Top with grated cheese and sprinkle leftover crushed Grahams.
- If you want visible slices of avocado in your graham float, follow our mango graham float procedure.
- Repeat the process until you’re done with eight pastry containers.
- Refrigerate Graham Float for at least 2 hours or more before serving.
Try this delicious and creamy Avocado Graham Float with cheddar cheese. This no-bake Graham Float dessert is perfect for online home business.