Last Updated on
How to make Potato Salad with Ham
This delicious Potato Salad with Ham Recipe is perfect for using up your leftover ham between Christmas and New Year. We made this after the New Year because we have so many Ham left in the fridge. Since this Salad recipe is still not in the PinoyRecipe at Iba Pa database we decided to give it a try.
An easy recipe for creamy potato and ham salad. This side dish is always a crowd’s favorite. Loaded with ham and pineapple, this is a simple yet flavorful Potato salad. Perfect for large gatherings and celebrations! The result really tastes great and the kids will love it.
Enjoy this hearty Potato Salad with Ham packed with ham, parmesan cheese, potato, pineapple, carrots and scallions. This Potato Salad makes a good lunch or light supper for meat-and-potato fans.
Potato Salad with Ham Ingredients and Preparation Procedure
Potato Salad with Ham Recipe
- 5 medium potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup carrots peeled and diced
- 1 cup pineapple chunks drained
- 1 cup cooked Ham diced
- 2 tablespoon scallions minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1½ cups Real mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Romaine Lettuce optional
- In a deep pan, add cubed potatoes, water and salt, then boil water with for about 5 minutes.
- Add diced carrots and simmer until tender, do not over-cook your potatoes.
- Drain and let it completely cool or chill it in the fridge for about 8 minutes.
- Add pineapple chunks, diced ham and scallions into your potatoes and set aside.
- In another bowl mix the dressing by combining mayonnaise, mustard, honey, paprika and season with salt and white pepper and mix until well blended.
- Taste test your seasoning according to your taste before adding into your potato salad.
- Add Parmesan Cheese and the mustard-mayo dressing gradually to your salad and mix them to coat evenly or you can add them all at once if you want a heavy dressing.
- Mix your potato salad until blended and cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Serve chilled with fresh lettuce if you like and enjoy your potato salad.
Potato Salad with Ham Recipe really tastes great, your kids will love it and it’s easy to prepare.
We also recommend these Salad Recipes: