Last Updated on January 16, 2023 by Ed Joven
How to make Macaroni Fruit Salad
Macaroni Fruit Salad is one of the favorite Filipino desserts consisting of macaroni, fruit cocktail, all-purpose cream, and condensed milk. The combination of ingredients is well-loved by Filipinos, which is why this dessert is always present at every celebration.
Therefore, try this Macaroni Fruit Salad Recipe for your next gathering with the whole family.
During Christmas, it’s rare to see Noche Buena tables without a macaroni fruit salad. This is a special part of the celebration that both young and old really enjoy eating after the main dishes. If you’re budget-conscious, this is an affordable alternative to fruit salad since fruit cocktails can be expensive for some. The macaroni pasta is a great extender to make more for the entire family.
The exciting part of this recipe is that you can also make a macaroni fruit salad and sell them in your area. This is an excellent idea for those who want to earn on the side and provide additional income for the family.
Check out our Macaroni Fruit Salad and see how delightful this Filipino dessert is.
Macaroni Fruit Salad Ingredients and Procedure:
Macaroni Fruit Salad Recipe
- 200 g Elbow Macaroni Noodles cooked
- 836 g Fruit cocktail drained
- 340 g Red kaong drained
- 340 g Green Nata de coco
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup cheese cubed
- 2 250ml All-purpose cream, chilled
- 1/3 cup Consensed Milk according to taste
- Cook 200g macaroni noodles according to package.
- Drain cooked macaroni & rinse in running water.
- Use a large mixing bowl, add the macaroni.
- Add drained fruit cocktail and red kaong.
- Add green nata de coco, then mix.
- Add raisins and cheese cubes
- Pour 2 packs of All-purpose cream, then mix.
- Gradually add condensed milk, then test the taste.
- Adjust sweetness, according to your taste
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- This budget friendly recipe can serve 6 people.
You can easily make your Macaroni Fruit Salad with simple ingredients, including elbow macaroni noodles, fruit cocktails, kaong, nata de coco, raisins, cheese, all-purpose cream, and condensed milk. You can add more cheese and condensed milk to make it creamier and cheesier, which the kids enjoy. You can also sprinkle some grated cheese on top. You can also use a variety of different types of fruit, depending on what is in season and what you have available. Feel free to get creative and make the salad your own!
I hope you enjoy this recipe for Macaroni Fruit Salad! Let me know if you have any questions or need any additional information.
Other Filipino Salad Recipes:
- Chicken Macaroni Salad Recipe
- Buko Pandan Juice with Sago Recipe
- Buko Pandan Salad Recipe
- Macaroni Fruit Salad Recipe
- 4 Ingredients Fruit Salad Recipe
- Cream Cheese Fruit Salad Recipe