How to make Sweet Macaroni Salad
The Sweet Macaroni Salad is loved by all. In fact, it is best served after a heavy meal which Filipinos definitely and any other race won’t say no to it. Besides, the sweet macaroni salad recipe is a popular dish that gives every bite the will to eat more.
In every occasion, Sweet Macaroni Salad has its shares on the table. It can be consumed in a matter of time because of its powerful and enticing taste. This is all thanks to the right combination of ingredients and your effort in coming up with a delicious meal.
Sweet Macaroni Salad by Pinoy Recipe dot net:
Sweet Macaroni Salad Recipe
- 400 g elbow macaroni pasta cooked
- 1 cup nata de coco drained
- 2 cups pineapple chunks drained
- 1 cup fruit cocktail drained
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¾ cup condensed milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup cheese roughly chopped (optional)
- Using a cooking pot, boil the macaroni pasta until fully cooked and to make sure, check the directions in the product package how to cook its best.
- When done, rinse in a running water and drain completely and set aside and let it cool for about 15 minutes.
- After the pasta has cooled, transfer the macaroni into a large mixing bowl. In another bowl strain canned fruits and nata de coco for about 30 minutes.
- Chopped cheese into small size and set aside together with the raisins.
- In a large mixing bowl add in the fruits, raisins, cheese into the cooled macaroni noodles.
- Pour the mayonaise and sweetened condensed milk and combine them together and mix thoroughly.
- Cover the mixing bowl with a cling plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour to absorb the flavors and serve.
Sweet Macaroni Salad Recipe is great for for every occasion.