Last Updated on January 27, 2023 by Ed Joven
Try this Easy Strawberry Cake for Valentine’s
Are you looking for a Strawberry Cake Recipe for Valentine’s? I got you!
Today, I will teach you a super easy recipe for Valentine’s Day that will sweeten the day. There may be a lot of recipes that you have tried in the past, but this one might be quite different because the instruction is easy to follow and undeniably delicious.
But don’t get me wrong, this is not just a colorful pink cake that tastes like sweet strawberry flavoring.
I will not be using fresh strawberries for this cake because it is not available in my City. So instead, we will be using strawberry flavoring for the icing. But I’ll make sure this cake has a balance of everything plus a moist and fluffy texture, which makes it different.
Yes, I will be using pink and white colors for this Strawberry Cake for Valentines. If you have been on Pinterest and other baking channels online recently, you will notice a lot of new cake flavors and designs that are out for this coming valentine’s day.
So, what are you waiting for? Get your utensils ready, prepare all the ingredients I will be giving you and start baking a Strawberry Cake for Valentines!
Here are the ingredients you need for this recipe:
Strawberry Cake for Valentines Ingredients and Procedure:
Easy Strawberry Cake for Valentines
- 1 box 200g Maya Party Cupcake Mix
- 2 tbsp. Canola Oil or Melted Butter
- ½ cup Water or Milk
- 1 medium Egg at room temperature
- 1 tsp. Strawberry extract
- ½ cup Frosty Whip Cream Powder
- 1/4 cup Icy Cold Water
- 1 tsp. Strawberry extract or 1-2 tbsp. Strawberry syrup
- 1 tbsp. Sprinkles (color of your choice)
- 12-16 pcs. Heart Pink Sprinkles
You Also Need:
- 1 6-inch cake board
- 1 box 5.5×5.5×4 Pre-Formed White Box (optional for business idea only)
Let’s prepare our Strawberry Cake:
- Preheat Stove-Top heavy-bottom deep pan or any similar cooking ware over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Just add enough salt to cover the entire bottom of your pan to help stabilize the heat evenly.
- Place fitted wire rack in the center and cover with a lid.
- The lid hole should be sealed with a foil so the heat can’t escape.
- Line 6-inch round pan with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients until smooth, at least 25 strokes or less, do not over mix according to package direction.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan and lightly bang on the table a couple times, to get rid air bubbles.
- Cook the cake in a preheated casserole for about 25-28 minutes.
- Keep an eye on your cake coz’ we may have different kinds of stove and the heat varies.
- To check, insert wooden stick in the center and if comes out clean or a few moist crumbs, it’s done.
- Fire off, let it cool completely on a wire rack, before frosting.
Let’s prepare our Whipped Cream Frosting:
- I’m using ½ cup of Frosty Whip Cream Powder and to that we are going to add a 1/4 cup of super cold water.
- Moistened the cream powder first before whipping.
- When it’s fully whipped and aerated, you can add strawberry extract or strawberry syrup and mix until well combined.
- Transfer in a piping bag with your favorite nozzle tip and we are ready to frost.
Let’s Assemble & Frost our Cake:
- Since, we’re going to make a Valentine’s Day Cake, of course we want a heart-shaped cake.
- So, I’m going to use my heart-shaped cutter.
- Cut the cake in the center, from the top to bottom.
- Trim off, the bottom and divide the cake in half.
- In a cake board, put a little whipped cream in the center, this will help your cake stay in place.
- Arrange the cake in the center of your cake board and mousse ring.
- Put ¼ of whipped cream and top with the remaining cake.
- Adjust the mousse ring if needed.
- Add another ¼ part of whipped cream frosting on the top and spread it evenly.
- Take off the mouse ring and chill your cake for at least 30 minutes.
- Frost the sides of your cake and pipe some swirls on top.
- Decorate with sprinkles of your choice and refrigerate.
- Serve and Enjoy!
What makes this Easy Strawberry Cake for Valentines fun is that each part of the cake has a simple process. The actual cake requires mixing and waiting; the frosting, requiring whipping. Then you just assemble! That’s it!
Recipes for Valentine’s Day:
- Cookies and Cream Chocolate Hearts Recipe
- Homemade Pepero Recipe for Valentines Day
- Easy Strawberry Cake for Valentines
- Heart Shaped Chocolates Recipe for Valentines
- Valentine’s Day Food Business Recipes
- Valentines Day Recipes
- Heart Shaped Mocha Cake Recipe for Valentine’s Day