Last Updated on November 15, 2022 by Ed Joven
How to make Yakult Fruit Salad
Looking for a healthy recipe you can add to your current list of delectable Pinoy desserts? Below is the perfect recipe for your summer specials.
Yakult is one of the favorite probiotic drinks of Pinoys, especially the health-conscious. True to its tagline, it will keep your tummy Okay when you drink it every day after meals because it contains probiotics. But did you know that it’s also been featured in many Filipino recipes, just like our Yakult Fruit Salad?
Fruit salad is already healthy, but imagine adding your favorite Yakult drink to this popular dessert. It doesn’t only tastes refreshing, but it also contains a lot of essential nutrients. So whether you’re looking for the best dessert during birthdays, weddings, holidays, and other Filipino celebrations, Yakult fruit salad is a must-try!
To make your Yakult fruit salad, you need a Yakult, fruit cocktail, nata de coco, apple, all-purpose cream, and condensed milk. All these are hassle-free since they are readily available in your local supermarket. Yakult Fruit Salad is an excellent dessert afternoon snack. With refreshing fruits and a healthy probiotic drink, this recipe is good for your gut.
Ingredients and Procedure of Yakult Fruit Salad:
Yakult Fruit Salad Recipe
- 2 bottles Yakult
- 836 g Fruit cocktail drained
- 340 g White and Green Nata de coco drained
- 2 medium Apples cubed
- 1 250ml All-purpose cream, chilled
- 1/3 cup Condensed Milk according to taste
Prepare the fruits:
- Drain fruit cocktail and nata de coco then set aside
- Wash and slice apple into small cubes (you can add mango, kiwi or any fruits available you like)
Time to mix our Fruit Salad:
- Combine apple, fruit cocktail and nata de coco
- Pour chilled all-purpose cream and add condensedmilk gradually (adjust the sweetness according to your taste)
- Chill for at least 2 hours and transfer in a salad bowl
Another excellent thing about our Yakult Fruit Salad Recipe is that you can start your own business by making Yakult fruit salad and selling it in our neighborhood. Then, for an affordable price, you can make some extra income to pay your monthly bills.
So, what are you waiting for? This popular Salad dessert with a yummy twist will surely be a delicious addition to your homemade recipes!
Filipino Salad Recipes:
- Buko Lychee Salad Recipe
- Fruity Chicken Salad Recipe
- Buko Sago and Gulaman Salad
- Sweet Macaroni Salad Recipe
- Caesar Salad Recipe Filipino Style
- Creamy Buko Salad Recipe
- Agar Agar Fruit Cocktail Salad
- Cream Cheese Fruit Salad Recipe
- Buko Melon Salad Recipe