Last Updated on May 15, 2023 by Ed Joven
How to make No-Bake Peach Mango Cream Pie
Our No-bake Peach Mango Cream Pie Recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that is perfect for birthdays or other occasions. The crust is made from crushed graham crackers, butter, and sugar and is then filled with a creamy mixture of all-purpose cream, whipped cream, gelatine and condensed milk.
No-bake Peach Mango Cream Pie can be refrigerated for a few hours before serving, allowing the flavors to meld together and the crust to set. Then, serve it chilled and enjoy the taste of Peach Mango cream.
I prefer to approach cooking as more of an art form, as actual baking is a science. Therefore, I created this Cream Pie, no-bake dish for peach and mango that is very easy to make.
Would you like to add more fruit and less of the creamy component? Try it out.
Ingredients and Procedure of No-Bake Peach Mango Cream Pie :
No-Bake Peach Mango Cream Pie Recipe
- 180 g Crushed Grahams
- 2 tbsp White Sugar
- 1/2 cup Melted Butter or Margarine
- 4 tbsp Water (to bloom the gelatie
- 2 7g Clear & unflavored gelatine
- 1/2 cup Very Hot Evaporated Milk
- 1 box 225g Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 can 95g Jolly Cow Condensada
- 1 1/2 375ml All-Purpose Cream, chilled
- 1/4 can 95g Jolly Cow Condensada
- 1/3 can 250g Jolly Peach Halves, sliced
- 12 pieces Jolly Maraschino Cherries with Stem sliced
- 1 pc 200g Sweet Ripe Mango, cubes
- 1 cup Whipped Cream (optional)
~ Easy Pie Crust ~
- In large bowl add 180g Crushed Honey graham and 2 tbsps. White Sugar
- Mix Well
- Pour 1/2 cup Melted Butter
- Mix until well blended
- Put 3tbsp of graham in each molder with paper liners.
- Press remaining graham along the sides & at the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan with a glass.
- Freeze for about 30 mins. to harden the crust.
~ Prepare Gelatine ~
- Add 4tbsp of room temp. water to 2 pcs (7g) gelatine, clear & unflavored
- Stir gelatine powder in water & let it bloom for 3 mins.
- Pour Gelatine to ½ cup Hot evap or fresh milk
- Stir briskly to dissolve the gelatine
- Set aside and let it cool down.
~ Cream Cheese Filling ~
- Put softened Cream cheese in a bowl
- Beat on high until fluffy
- Add chilled ¼ can Jolly Cow Condensada
- Beat on high until well combined.
- Add chilled 250ml All-purpose cream
- Beat on high until fully aerated
- Add chilled 125ml All-purpose cream
- Beat on high until double in volume
- Add chilled ¼ can Jolly Condensada
- Beat until well combined.
- Add in sweetened cream cheese & beat well.
- Gradually pour in milk & gelatine mixture.
- Beat on low until well combined.
- Pour about 2-3 scoops of cream in each molder.
- Pour remaining cream mixture onto your prepared pie crust.
- Chill for about 4 hrs. or until cream cheese is set.
~ Toppings ~
- Drain Jolly Peach Halves in syrup
- Slice Peach halves into wedges or cubes
- Drain well 1 jar Jolly Maraschino Cherries.
- Slice 1 medium Sweet Mango into cubes
~ Decorate ~
- Decorate with Whipped Cream, (optional)
- Top with Jolly Peach Halves and Jolly Maraschino Cherries
- Top with Sweet Mango cubes
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Our No Bake, frozen pie dessert is done!
- Serve & Enjoy!
Our No-bake Peach Mango Cream Pie will begin with a simple graham cracker crust pressed onto the bottom of a pie plate. Next, prepare the gelatine and the cream cheese filling and finalize it with fruit toppings.
- This No-bake Peach Mango Cream Pie can be kept in the fridge for up to 3 days, preferably in an airtight container.
- You are welcome to add a tablespoon of lime juice if you like a tart flavor.
- Serve this peach mango pie with more fresh fruit on top, such as berries or mango.
- You can indulge yourself by including some whipped cream as well!
We would appreciate your feedback and star rating if you make this dish or any other of ours. Also, if you enjoy sharing your work, take a picture and mention us in your Facebook or Instagram post.
Other No Bake Recipes:
- Rocky Road Graham Float Recipe
- No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
- Cheesy Avocado Graham Float
- Ube Crema de Fruta Recipe
- No Bake Ube Cupcakes Recipe
- Black Forest Graham Float Recipe
- Top 10 No Bake Filipino Summer Dessert Recipes