Last Updated on June 1, 2021 by Ed Joven
How to cook Creamy Fettuccine Carbonara with Mushroom and Bacon
Creamy Fettuccine Carbonara Recipe – Are you looking for the next hit for lunch or dinner? Got only thirty minutes to cook? Make this very easy to throw together a recipe of creamy fettuccine with bacon and mushroom.
Cook pasta according to package’s instructions or until al dente, then follow the instructions below. It’s very easy to make and could use all different kinds of meats and added taste sprinkle with more parmesan cheese and freshly cracked black pepper when you serve.
Creamy Fettuccine Carbonara with Mushroom and Bacon is super quick and easy meal that your family will love.
Ingredients and Procedure of Creamy Fettuccine Carbonara :
Creamy Mushroom and Bacon Fettuccine Carbonara Recipe
- 250 g Fettucine Noodles, cooked
- 1 tbsp. Jolly Canola Oil
- 150 g Bacon Rashers, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 can Jolly Sliced Mushrooms, drain
- 1 cup Evaporated or Fresh Milk
- ½ cube Knorr chicken cubes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cups frozen peas, thawed
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese, plus extra to serve
- Parsley, chopped (optional)
- Cooked Fettuccine Noodles according to package direction. Drain and set aside.
- In a deep large wok, heat the oil and add bacon slices fry until almost crisp.
- Add garlic and sliced mushrooms, sautee until mushrooms are cooked through.
- Add in cream of mushroom and evaporated milk, then, stir and let it simmer over low heat.
- Add half of chicken cubes, black pepper, green peas and Parmesan cheese. Taste test and adjust seasoning according to your taste.
- Toss in Fettuccine Noodles and mix well to coat the noodles evenly.
- Transfer the pasta in a serving platter or individual plates and add more Parmesan on top.
- Serve and enjoy your Bacon & Mushroom Fettucine with Garlic Bread on the side.
Recommended Pair for your Carbonara
You will Love the simplicity of this Creamy Fettuccine with Mushroom and Bacon Carbonara Recipe and it tasted good as well.