Last Updated on
How to cook Creamy Mushroom and Bacon Fettuccine Carbonara
Looking for the next hit for dinner? Got only thirty minutes to cook? Make this very easy to throw together recipe of creamy fettuccine with bacon and mushroom. It’s a super quick and easy meal that your family will love.
Cook pasta according to package’s instructions or until al dente, then follow the instructions below. It’s very easy to make and could use all different kinds of meats and for added taste sprinkle with more parmesan cheese and freshly cracked black pepper when you serve.
Creamy Mushroom and Bacon Fettuccine Carbonara by Pinoy Recipe dot net:
Creamy Mushroom and Bacon Fettuccine Carbonara Recipe
- 250 g Fettucine Noodles cooked
- 1 tbsp. Jolly Canola Oil
- 150 g Bacon Rashers sliced
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 can Jolly Sliced Mushrooms drain
- 1 cup Evaporated or Fresh Milk
- ½ cube Knorr chicken cubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cups frozen peas thawed
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese plus extra to serve
- Parsley chopped (optional)
- Cooked Fettuccine Noodles according to package direction. Drain and set aside.
- In a deep large wok, heat the oil and add bacon slices fry until almost crisp.
- Add garlic and sliced mushrooms, sautee until mushrooms are cooked through.
- Add in cream of mushroom and evaporated milk, then, stir and let it simmer over low heat.
- Add half of chicken cubes, black pepper, green peas and Parmesan cheese. Taste test and adjust seasoning according to your taste.
- Toss in Fettuccine Noodles and mix well to coat the noodles evenly.
- Transfer the pasta in a serving platter or individual plates and add more Parmesan on top.
- Serve and enjoy your Bacon & Mushroom Fettucine with Garlic Bread on the side.
You will Love the simplicity of this Creamy Mushroom and Bacon Fettuccine Carbonara Recipe and it tasted good as well.