Last Updated on
How to cook No Oven Bacon and Mushroom Bread Pizza
Why buy Frozen Pizza if you can make a Bread Pizza? This Bacon and Mushroom Bread Pizza is the perfect way to have homemade pizza in less than only 20 minutes. No oven is needed to make this snack.
These Bread Pizza Recipe are so delicious, so easy and it’s toasty and crisp on the outside while soft and tender in the middle.
Making it is so quick no more yeast proofing, no more dough is rising and no more kneading. All you need is a slice of bread, pizza sauce, cheddar cheese, bacon, mushroom and veggies for toppings.
You can also customize the toppings for a meal everyone in the family will enjoy.
Bread Pizza (Bacon and Mushroom) Ingredients and Procedure:
Bacon and Mushroom Bread Pizza
- 4 pcs. Bacon cooked and roughly chopped
- 5 pcs. Sliced Bread lightly toasted
- ¼ cup Homemade or Store bought Pizza Sauce
- ¼ cup Button Mushroom sliced
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- 2 sm. Green and Red Bell Pepper sliced
- 1 sm. White Onion sliced
- 6 pcs. Pitted Black Olives sliced (optional)
- In the low flame, heat a heavy bottomed pan.
- Place one slice of bread. Flip it on to the other side.
- Spread Italian pizza sauce over the bread, top with cheddar cheese.
- Add on top mushrooms, bacon slices, bell peppers, onions and black olives.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over the bread.
- Toast bread pizza over low heat until cheese melts down.
- Serve immediately.
Bread Pizza is a quick and fun recipe to make with your kids, and you’ll enjoy good family time with this delicious snack.
Pizza and Sandwich Recipes: