Last Updated on June 1, 2021 by Ed Joven
How to make Filipino Style Caesar Salad Dressing
Most people buy Caesar Salad Dressing already prepared in a bottle that you can buy in supermarkets. You can still make a homemade version of Caesar Salad dressing with an added Filipino ingredient, the famous Bagoong Guisado.
This DIY dressing is incredibly easy to make and tastes so much better than the commercially available salad-dressings. You can even add more ingredients to adjust the taste according to your liking.
This Filipino style Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe is a delightful drizzle that will make your salad sizzle.
Caesar Salad Dressing Ingredients and Procedure:
Filipino style Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe
- 2 pcs. garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginisang Bagoong
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed Kalamansi Juice
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Real mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, add together the garlic, Bagoong, lemon juice, Dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce then whisk.
- Add the Parmesan Cheese, mayonnaise, black pepper and salt then whisk until all the ingredients are fully combined.
- Taste then add some salt or cheese to adjust to your liking.
Try also our Luncheon Meat Macaroni Salad
Caesar Salad dressing Filipino style is simple and quick to make and can be done by hand, in a blender or a food processor.
- Caesar Salad Recipe (Filipino Style)
- Chicken Potato Salad Recipe
- Seafood Salad Recipe
- Agar Agar Fruit Cocktail Salad Recipe
- Potato Salad with Ham Recipe
- Peach Sago Salad Recipe
- Buko Sago and Gulaman Salad Recipe
- Fruit Medley Salad Recipe
- Filipino Fruit Salad Recipe
- Buko Melon Salad Recipe
- Sweet Macaroni Salad Recipe
- Egg Lettuce Salad with Garlic Herb Croutons
- Cream Cheese Fruit Salad Recipe