How to make Pinoy style Caesar Salad Dressing
Try this Pinoy style Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe, this delightful drizzle will really make your salad sizzle.
Most people buy Caesar Salad Dressing that are already prepared in a bottle and can be bought in supermarkets, but you can make a Caesar Salad dressing with an added Filipino ingredient, the famous Bagoong. This homemade dressing is incredibly easy to make and tastes so much better than the commercially available dressings. You can even add more ingredients to adjust the taste according to your liking.
Caesar Salad Dressing Ingredients:
- 2 pcs. garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginisang Bagoong
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed Kalamansi Juice
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Real mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
Caesar Salad Dressing Instructions:
- In a small bowl, add together the garlic, Bagoong, lemon juice, Dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce then whisk.
- Add the Parmesan Cheese, mayonnaise, black pepper and salt then whisk until all the ingredients are fully combined.
- Taste then add some salt or cheese to adjust to your liking.
Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe is a delightful drizzle that will really make your salad sizzle.