Last Updated on
How to cook and prepare Seafood Salad
Seafood Salad Recipe is delicious grilled seafoods tossed in red cabbage and tomatoes served with vinaigrette dressing. You can make this lovely and interesting Seafood Salad as a great, light lunch or snack. It’s so tasty and colorful.
This healthy Seafood Salad Recipe is full of flavor and nutrient-rich seafoods and vegetables.
Seafood Salad Ingredients and Cooking Procedure:
Seafood Salad Recipe
- 1/2 kilo whole calamari cleaned
- 1/2 kilo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 kilo sea scallops
- 1 cup shredded radicchio or red cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- dash of hot sauce
- salt and pepper
- Heat grill to high and grill seafood on each side, turning once, for about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Cut seafood into bite-size pieces.
- Toss with remaining ingredients and season to taste and chill.
- If preparing more than 2 hours ahead of time, add red cabbage(radicchio) just before serving.
Seafood lovers will enjoy this easy to prepare Seafood Salad Recipe.