Last Updated on March 10, 2023 by Ed Joven
How to make Yakult Ice Cream
Filipinos love to indulge in smooth and creamy desserts like ice cream, whether it’s summer season or not. Generally, the climate in the Philippines is hot, even when it’s raining or cloudy outside. Therefore, it’s the right decision to learn this Yakult Ice Cream Recipe so you can prepare a homemade frozen dessert to cool down your warm weekend afternoon.
Beating the heat may include eating halo-halo, Mais con yelo, buko salad, or dirty ice cream that Manong Sorbetero sells in the street. If you’re tired of these common meriendas, then trying out the Yakult ice cream would be so much fun.
All you need are three simple ingredients: Yakult, chilled Nestle cream, and condensed milk.
The fun part of preparing this homemade ice cream is that you don’t need to use an ice cream maker or any equipment. The whole process is pretty easy as long as you’ve prepared all the materials and ingredients. However, you will need a mixer to carefully mix all the ingredients and achieve a smooth texture for your ice cream.
Yakult is not a new thing in Pinoy’s kitchen since it’s widely used in many homemade recipes. This ingredient is also healthy for the kids as it offers benefits for a healthy gut. Now, are you ready to make your own Yakult Ice Cream recipe? This cold-dessert will surely be a whole lot of fun when you let your kids get involved in the ice cream making process.
Ingredients and Procedure Yakult Ice Cream:
Yakult Ice Cream Recipe
- 4 bottles Yakult
- 2 packs 250ml nestle cream, well chilled
- 1 can small size sweetened condensed milk
- Pour all purpose cream (chilled overnight) in a bowl
- Beat until until soft peaks form or it doubles in volume
- Add condensed milk then mix
- Add chilled Yakult and beat until thick and well combined
- Cover with a cling wrap or transfer in a plastic container with a lid.
- Freeze for 8 hours or Overnight until solid.
This creamy Yakult Ice Cream has the sweet, tangy flavor of Yakult in every scoop. If you love the Yakult drink, you will also love this creamy version.
Ice Cream Recipes:
- Ube Ice Cream Recipe
- Strawberry Yogurt Ice Cream Recipe
- Mango Ice Cream Recipe
- Mango Float Ice Cream Recipe