How to make Mango Float
Mango Float Recipe is easy to make and very delicious Filipino dessert, a big hit during Christmas and New Year celebration. Mango float are my family’s favorite dessert and the ingredients are not expensive.
Mango Float dessert can be made with two layers of filling or three depending on the size of your baking pan. In this preparation we used a smaller glass baking dish so we can make 3 layers, and with the glass you can see the pretty layers.
Try this Pinoy Recipe version of Mango Float Recipe this holiday season or in whatever gatherings you have with your family and friends.
- 2 cups of mangoes (thinly sliced)
- Graham crackers 1 box
- Crushed Graham 1 tbsp
- 1 can all purpose Nestle cream
- 1 can condensed milk
Mango Float preparations Instructions:
- In a rectangular Glass baking dish, arrange 8 to 10 pieces of graham crackers, then set aside.
- Chill the Nestle for 30 minutes cream then whip the Cream in a bowl.
- Fold the whipped cream with condensed milk, then Mix well.
- Then on the layered crackers on the bottom, spread the milk and cream mixture.
- Then spread out the thin sliced mangoes evenly on top of the cream.
- Make another layer of graham crackers; spread the cream and mango slices. You can do lots of layers if you want.
- Garnish top layer with mango and sprinkle the crushed graham.
- Chill the Mango Float for at least 2 to 3 hours before serving.
Ready to Serve Mango Float Recipe
Mango Float Recipe,
Please Recommend this Filipino Recipe:
Next - Grilled Shrimp and Lemon Kebabs with tropical Fruit Salsa Recipe >>
Request a Filipino Recipe here>>>
Join PinoyRecipe.net's Monthly Giveaway Contest >>>