Last Updated on
How to make Peach Mango Float
Peach Mango Float Recipe is a Filipino dessert that has a beautiful layering of graham crackers and smooth Vanilla Whipped Cream with layers of Mangoes and Peaches. This dessert also has a hint of sweetened condensed milk, decorated with sliced mango, cherries and mint leaves on top.
This Filipino dessert is so easy to make because of its simple procedure, and you quickly find the ingredients in your nearby supermarket baking section aisle.
Peaches and Mangoes (Top 10 Health Benefits of Mango) have many health benefits such as dietary fiber, lots of vitamins, including vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin E, and niacin. These two fruits has also lots of minerals, such as potassium, manganese, phosphorous and many more.
Learn the easy Peach Mango Float Recipe below.
Peach Mango Float Ingredients and Procedure:
Peach Mango Graham Float Recipe
- 1 box 200g Frosty Whip Cream Powder, whipped according to package
- ¾ cup cold water
- 1 250ml nestle all-purpose cream, chilled
- ½-¼ cup condensed milk according to taste
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 pack 200g honey graham crackers
- 8 pcs. Peaches in Halves sliced
- 2 medium mango sliced and divided (reserved half, for topping)
- 4-6 pcs. Cherry cut in halves for topping
- Mint leaves to decorate (optional)
Prepare Cream mixture:
- Prepare an 8×8 square baking dish or 7×11 inches baking dish and set aside.
- In this recipe all we need is to prepare our sliced Peaches and Mangoes for filling and toppings.
- Whip the Frosty Whip Cream Powder with cold water, all-purpose cream and sweetened condensed milk.
- Open a pack of Honey Graham Crackers and we’re good to go…
- In a mixing bowl, combine whip cream powder with cold water, then whipped until light and double in size.
- Add in chilled all-purpose cream, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract then, mix until well combine.
- Divide the whipped cream mixture into 3 parts, so you can have a 3-layer graham float.
Assemble the Peach Mango Graham Float:
- First you have to arrange graham crackers in your baking dish. Lay the crackers flat and even until you cover the whole bottom of the pan.
- Use knife or your clean fingers to cut and trim off excess crackers, if needed.
- Pour 1 part of the vanilla cream mixture on top and spread evenly and arrange slices of peaches and Mangoes.
- Place another layer of graham crackers, followed by vanilla cream and arrange another slices of peaches and mangoes and repeat process for the last time, ending with a cream.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes until set.
- Decorate it with reserved mango slices on top and I added some cherry and mint leaves on to for a fresh look .
- Chill for 8 hours or overnight to set completely before serving.
Peach Mango Float Recipe is a delicious and nutritious Filipino dessert with lots of dietary fiber. Buying the ingredients is not hard because you can find it in any supermarket.