How to make the famous Filipino Chicken Macaroni Salad
This Filipino Chicken Macaroni Salad Recipe is made with macaroni pasta, hard-cooked eggs, chopped fruits and vegetables, and a seasoned mayonnaise dressing. This is a salad that everyone seems to love.
Estimated preparation and cooking time: 1 hour
Chicken Macaroni Salad Ingredients:
- 1/2 kilo macaroni noodles
- 2 to 3 pieces, medium sized carrots
- 1 big chicken breast
- 500 ml of mayonnaise
- 1 can (836 g) pineapple chunks or tidbits
- 1 big white onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1 cup diced cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup raisins
- salt and pepper to taste
Macaroni Salad Cooking Instructions:
- Cook macaroni noodles according to package cooking instructions.
- In a pot, boil carrots in water for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked.
- Drain carrots and let cool. Peal skin then dice.
- Boil chicken breast in water with salt.
- Drain chicken breast, then shred in 1 inch lengths
- Drain pineapple chunks or tidbits.
- Combine all ingredients while adding salt and pepper, to taste.
- Refrigerate, then serve.
Here’s the ready to serve Filipino Chicken Macaroni Salad, send us your feedback.
Related Filipino Recipes:
Filipino Recipes Portal Content is now Protected by:
Please Recommend this Filipino Recipe: