Last Updated on July 24, 2019 by Ed Joven
How to make Halo Halo Graham Float
Halo Halo Graham Float Recipe is a simple yet delectable dessert that your family would enjoy. We will be using the ingredients of basic halo-halo and some additional steps in making a Graham Float cake. By the end of this recipe, you will surely add this to your favorite dessert list.
A classic refreshing dessert drink for any Filipino household during summertime is Halo-Halo. No matter what season it is, Halo-Halo is a beverage that any Filipino would enjoy. This Filipino dessert drink is now famous around the world and acknowledges by renowned chefs, bloggers, and food critics as one of the delicious desserts.
The combination of flavors of crunchy sweet beans, soft sago (tapioca pearls) and gulaman, silky evaporated milk, and refreshing ice, how can that not make any mouth water? And we have thought of a way to make this drink even better than it already is.
The steps in creating this masterpiece, Halo Halo Graham Float is so easy that you can even ask your kids to do it with you as a form of bonding.
Halo Halo Graham Float Ingredients and Procedure:
Halo Halo Graham Float Recipe
- 1 box 200g Frosty Whip Cream Powder, whipped according to package
- ¾ cup cold water
- 1 250ml nestle all-purpose cream, chilled
- 1/8 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 pack 200g honey graham crackers
- 1 bottle Halo-Halo Mix drained and separated
- ¼ cup macapuno (store bought)
- ½ cup minatamis na saging (home made)
- ½ cup ube halaya (store bought)
- 1 cup gulaman cubes (pandan & langka flavored) optional
- 12 pcs. Mini Leche Flan for toppings (home made)
- 1 cup caramel syrup to drizzle (optional)
- Prepare a 7×11 inches baking dish or any similar container and set aside. I love to use a 7×11 glass dish because it doesn’t only give your dessert a presentable look, but it is also perfectly fit for a single pack of graham crackers. Drain a bottled of halo-halo condiment mix, separate the beans, macapuno and nata de coco then set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine frosty whip cream powder and cold water, then whipped until light and double in size. Add in chilled all-purpose cream, condensed milk, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt and mix until well combine. At this point you can taste test your cream and adjust the sweetness according to your taste. Divide the whipped cream mixture into 3 parts, so you can have a 3-layer Halo-Halo Icebox Cake.
To assemble the Halo-Halo Icebox Cake
- First you have to arrange graham crackers in your baking dish. Lay the crackers flat and even until you cover the whole bottom of the pan. Use knife or your clean fingers to cut and trim off excess crackers, if needed. Pour 1 part of the cream mixture on top of graham crackers and spread evenly. Scatter 1/3 part of your halo-halo condiments on top of your cream.
- Place another layer of graham crackers and repeat process until you have 3 layers, ending with Halo-Halo condiments. Chill for 8 hours or overnight to set completely before serving. Eyeball and divide the cake into 12 equal parts and top each with leche flan and a drizzle of caramel syrup before serving.
Halo Halo Graham Float is made of three layer graham crackers, filled with whipped cream, condensed milk and vanilla. Top with Halo-Halo Condiments, such as: Sweetened Plantain, Macapuno, Ube Halaya, Sweetened Beans, Nata de Coco, Pandan and Langka Gulaman top with Leche Flan.
Recommended Graham Recipes:
- Black Forest Graham Float
- Mango Float Recipe
- Rocky Road Graham Float Recipe
- Graham Balls with Marshmallow
- Peach Mango Float
- Avocado Graham Float
- Strawberry Graham Float in a Cup Recipe
- Mango Float Supreme in a cup Recipe
- Avocado Graham Float Supreme in a Cup