Last Updated on
How to make Avocado Graham Float Supreme
Avocado Graham Float Supreme in a Cup Recipe – You may know about Mango Float and Cocktail, Graham Float, but have you ever heard of an Avocado Float Supreme in a cup? Doesn’t that sound scrumptious? Lucky for you, this is what we will be teaching you here. This Avocado Float Supreme, like other variants of graham float, is the Filipino version of the Ice Box that originates in the U.S. This dessert derive by Americans from other desserts like the Charlotte and trifle. The icebox cake became so popular that pre-made ingredients were boxed and sold in supermarkets so that anyone can easily make it.
We never introduce dishes here that have no nutritional value to our body. This dessert brings a lot more than just sweetness and goodness. The main star of this dessert is Avocado, and Avocado has a long list of benefits, which is why most health shops/restaurants use it in their dishes.
The Avocado contains the following nutrients: Vitamin K, C, B5, B6, and E. It also has folate and potassium. It only comes with a small number of calories but with a lot of healthy fat and some amount of protein. All of which can improve the health of our heart, stomach, skin, and eyes. To know more about the health benefits of Avocado visit Top 10 Health Benefits of Avocado.
Making an Avocado Float Supreme may seem intimidating, but it is quick and easy to make. All you have to do is prepare the Avocados and Avocado syrup. Then layer them up with the other ingredients in a cup, and boom, you have a delicious Avocado Float Supreme!
Avocado Graham Float Supreme in a Cup Procedure:
Avocado Graham Float Supreme in a Cup Recipe
- 4 med. ripe avocados cut into cubes + 1 tbsp of calamansi juice
- 1 cup honey graham crushed
- Avocado-Condensed Mix: divided ½ cup for the ice cream & remaining for making the syrup
- 1 med. ripe avocado puree
- 1 tsp. calamansi juice
- 6 tbsp evaporated milk
- 1 can 300mcondensed milk (add gradually & adjust sweetness
Soft Ice Cream:
- 250 ml all-purpose cream chilled overnight
- ½ cup Avocado-Condensed Mixture
- 3 scoops frozen vanilla ice cream optional
- -2 drops of green food color gel optional
You Also Need:
- 4 pieces 12oz. plastic cups
Let’s prepare our Avocados:
- First, we need to wash, cut avocados in halves and discard all the seeds. Slice 4 medium size avocados, lightly cut the meat into cubes without cutting the skin at the bottom.
- Scrape off avocado from the skin and transfer into a bowl and squeeze a tablespoon of calamansi or lime/lemon juice and mix until well coated. This will prevent the avocado from turning brown.
- And scrape the meat of 1 medium avocado, squeeze a teaspoon of calamansi juice and put in a blender with evaporated milk, and pulse until smooth.
- Transfer in a measuring cup. You need at least ½ cup of avocado puree in this recipe.
- Add a half cup of sweetened condensed milk into your avocado puree and mix well.
- Taste test, add and adjust according to your taste.
- Set aside. In a small bowl, prepare at least a cup of crushed graham and set aside.
- In a well-chilled bowl and beater, pour your chilled all-purpose cream and whip until double in volume.
- Add 3-4 scoops of vanilla ice cream and whip again, just until well blended. Pour in half part of your avocado-condensed mixture into the cream and whip until incorporated.
- Cover the bowl with cling wrap and freeze until needed.
Let’s make our Avocado Syrup:
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, pour the remaining avocado-condensed mixture and bring to a soft boil over low heat. Stir continuously until the mixture thickens, and coats the back of your spoon.
- Fire off, let it cool at room temperature before using.
- Now that our avocado syrup is entirely cool take out your avocado soft ice cream.
- Whip for 15 seconds, to soften the ice cream. Transfer in a piping bag with a nozzle tip of your choice. Or if you want it fast and easy, use an ice cream scoop.
Let’s assemble our Avocado Float Supreme:
- We need four clear plastic cups, preferably 12oz. First, drizzle about a tablespoon of syrup around the sides of your cups and dust it with a little amount of crushed graham and swirl the cup.
- 1st layer: Put a tablespoon of avocado cubes at the bottom, top with ¼ cup of avocado soft serve ice cream.
- 2nd layer: Top with avocado cubes, a tablespoon of crushed graham and a drizzle of syrup.
- 3rd layer: Put another ¼ cup of avocado, soft serve ice cream top with avocado cubes, crushed graham and drizzle a generous amount of syrup. Repeat process until done with four plastic cups.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, and it’s ready to serve and enjoy.
Avocado Graham Float Supreme in a Cup is a delicious dessert that has a beautiful layering of graham crackers, creamy mashed Avocado, Avocado Soft Ice Cream, and Vanilla Whipped Cream. You can also make this recipe as a business.