How to make Rocky Road Graham Float
Rocky Road Graham Float Recipe – Let’s beat the heat with a simple yet mouthwatering dessert that will surely make you feel like you’ve got heaven in your mouth. Icebox cake dessert is an uncomplicated and effortless dessert that could date back up to World War I. This dish has been satisfying the sweet tooth of so many people for such a long time, and it’s time for you to give it a try.
A dessert that takes about an hour to prepare and the waiting time gives you more time to do other things. You can read a book, set it over-night and just sleep, have a movie marathon, it’s your choice! And if you think that this dessert couldn’t get any better, think again.
Rocky Road Graham Float Recipe calls for mini-marshmallows and chopped almonds, or any nut of your choice, and also all purpose cream and graham crackers, what better way to enjoy different textures than with this dessert. Feeling stressed? Well remember that stressed spelled backwards is desserts. So what are you waiting?
Rocky Road Graham Float Ingredients and Preparation Procedure:
Rocky Road Graham Float Recipe
- 1 box 200g Frosty Whip Cream Powder, whipped according to package
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder sifted
- ¾ cup cold water
- 1 250ml nestle all-purpose cream, chilled
- ¼ – ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 pack 200g chocolate graham
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate covered Almonds (dark and white)
- 1/3 cups cashews roughly chopped
- A handful of chocolate sprinkles or choco chips to decorate on top
- A drizzle of chocolate syrup to serve (optional)
- Prepare a 7×11 inches baking dish or any similar container and set aside. I love to use a 7×11 glass dish because it doesn’t only give your dessert a presentable look, but it is also perfectly fit for a single pack of graham crackers.
- In this recipe all we need is to whip the cocoa whip cream, open those plastic wrappers and we’re good to go…
- In a mixing bowl, combine frosty whip cream powder, sifted unsweetened cocoa powder and cold water, then whipped until light and double in size. Add in chilled all-purpose cream, condensed milk, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt and mix until well combine.
- At this point you can taste test your cream and adjust the sweetness according to your taste. Divide the whipped cream mixture into 3 parts, so you can have a 3-layer Rocky Road Icebox Cake.
- To assemble the Rocky Road Icebox Cake, first you have to arrange graham crackers in your baking dish. Lay the crackers flat and even until you cover the whole bottom of the pan. Use knife or your clean fingers to cut and trim off excess crackers, if needed.
- Pour 1 part of the cocoa cream mixture on top of graham crackers and spread evenly. Scatter 1/3 part of your mini-marshmallows, cashews and chocolate coated almonds on top of your cream.
- Place another layer of graham crackers, followed by cocoa cream and scatter some nuts, mallows and chocolate almonds and repeat process for the last time, ending with a handful of chocolate chips or sprinkles on top.
- Chill for 8 hours or overnight to set completely before serving. Slice and serve with a drizzle of chocolate syrup, if you like.
Beat the heat with a simple yet mouthwatering dessert, Rocky Road Graham Float Recipe. This dessert will surely make you feel like you’ve got heaven in your mouth.
Recommended Graham Recipes:
- Black Forest Graham Float
- Mango Float Recipe
- Strawberry Graham Float
- Graham Balls with Marshmallow
- Peach Mango Float
- Avocado Graham Float