How to make Avocado Graham Float
Avocado Graham Float Recipe – Avocados are becoming such a hype in almost all parts of the world. We all know that here in the Philippines Avocados have been staple ingredients for a lot of our dishes, most especially when it comes to our desserts. There are a lot of desserts where we use Avocados. One sweet delicacy, in particular, that is a sure hit in the ballpark would be a very delicious and easy-to-make Avocado Float Recipe.
Avocado Float is a dessert that has a beautiful layering of graham crackers that have a smooth and creamy mashed Avocado, and Vanilla Whipped Cream. The sweetened condensed milk and cashews sprinkled on top, added more flavor making it a perfect afternoon dessert snack.
This Avocado Graham Float Recipe is for sure one of the easiest Avocado recipes you can make. It will be hard to screw this up. Its simple procedure and ingredients can easily be found in your nearby supermarket. This dessert might become your favorite DIY at home dessert.
Want to learn the Health Benefits of Avocado? Here’s the Top 10 Health Benefits of Avocado.
Ingredients and Procedure of Avocado Graham Float Recipe:
Avocado Graham Float Recipe
- 4 medium avocado mashed and reserved slices for topping
- ½-¾ cup sweetened condensed milk add according to taste
- 1 box 200g Frosty Whip Cream Powder, whipped according to package
- ¾ cup cold water
- 1 250ml nestle all-purpose cream, chilled
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 pack 200g chocolate graham crackers
- 1/8 cup crushed graham for topping
- 1/8 cup crushed cashews for topping
- Mint leaves to decorate (optional)
- Prepare an 8×8 square baking dish or 7×11 inches baking dish and set aside.
- In this recipe, all we need is to prepare our sliced Avocados for toppings, mashed avocado and condensed milk.
- Whip our trusted Frosty Whip Cream Powder, Chocolate Graham Crackers.
- In a mixing bowl, combine mashed avocado and condensed milk and mix well then set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine whip cream powder with cold water, then whipped until light and double in size.
- Add in chilled all-purpose cream, vanilla extract then, mix until well combine.
- Divide the whipped cream mixture and mashed avocado into 3 parts, so you can have a 3-layer graham float.
- To assemble the Avocado Graham Float, first you have to arrange graham crackers in your baking dish.
- Lay the crackers flat and even until you cover the whole bottom of the pan.
- Use knife or your clean fingers to cut and trim off excess crackers, if needed.
- Pour 1 part of the mashed avocado and spread it evenly then add 1 part of vanilla cream mixture on top and spread evenly.
- Place another layer of graham crackers, followed by mashed avocado then, vanilla cream and scatter
- At the top layer, decorate it with slices of avocado, crushed cashews and fresh mint leaves.
- Chill for 8 hours or overnight to set completely before serving.
- Slice, Serve and Enjoy!
Avocado Graham Float Recipe is a delicious and creamy frozen dessert. This is made with chocolate graham crackers, filled with creamy avocado, whipped cream – condensed milk mixture.
Recommended Graham Recipes: