Last Updated on
How to make Graham Balls with Marshmallow
Graham Balls Recipe with Marshmallow is sweet snacks that the kids in your family would love. This dessert can become a family activity, and your kids will surely help you prepare.
The best part about this Graham Balls dessert, not only it is so easy to do; the ingredients are very affordable. It will only take about 30 minutes to make.
Here are the ingredients and the easy to follow the procedure on how to make a perfect Graham Balls with Marshmallow, it’s time to set the table and start rolling the Graham Cracker balls.
Graham Balls with Marshmallow Ingredients and Procedure:
Ingredients of Graham Balls with Marshmallow
Graham Balls with Marshmallow Recipe
- 2 cups crushed graham divided (1¾ cups + ¼ cup)
- 1 can 168ml Alaska sweetened condensed milk
- 24 pcs mini Marshmallows
- ½ cup desiccated coconut or
- ½ cup sprinkles of your choice
You also Need:
- 24 pcs 1 oz. paper cups
- 2 mini boxes or 2 plastic containers
- In a large bowl, combine 1¾ cups crushed graham and (1) small can sweetened condensed milk.
- Using a fork or a spatula, mix together until well blended and form a crumb. If it’s too sticky, add the remaining ¼ cup of crushed graham and mix again, until it resemble a crumbs.
- Use a food safety gloves or clean hands as possible when making a ball. Using a tablespoon, scoop out graham mixture and flatten, about 1½ inches and place a mini marshmallow in the center.
- Pinch the graham to seal the marshmallows inside and roll between your palm to form a ball.
- Continue making graham balls, one at a time until you’re done.
- Coat each graham ball in desiccated coconut or sprinkles, roll to coat evenly and place each balls in paper cups.
- Refrigerate graham balls for about 10-15 minutes, until the balls are firm and harden.
- Serve graham balls, chilled or at room temperature, any leftovers can be stored in plastic container and keep refrigerated. This will last for 3 weeks if stored properly.
Note: This will last for 1 week if stored properly.
Graham Balls with Marshmallow Recipe are sweet snacks that the kids would love.