Last Updated on
How to make Graham Balls with Marshmallow
Graham Balls Recipe with Marshmallow are sweet snacks that the kids in the your family would love. This dessert can become a family activity and your kids will surely help you prepare. The best part about this Graham Balls dessert, not only it is so easy to do; the ingredients are very affordable. It will only take about 30 minutes to make.
Here are the ingredients and the easy to follow procedure on how make a perfect Graham Balls with Marshmallow, it’s time to set the table and start rolling the Graham balls.
Graham Balls with Marshmallow Ingredients and Procedure:
Graham Balls with Marshmallow Ingredients
Graham Balls with Marshmallow Recipe
- 2 cups crushed graham divided (1¾ cups + ¼ cup)
- 1 can 168ml Alaska sweetened condensed milk
- 24 pcs mini Marshmallows
- ½ cup desiccated coconut or
- ½ cup sprinkles of your choice
You also Need:
- 24 pcs 1 oz. paper cups
- 2 mini boxes or 2 plastic containers
- In a large bowl, combine 1¾ cups crushed graham and (1) small can sweetened condensed milk.
- Using a fork or a spatula, mix together until well blended and form a crumb. If it’s too sticky, add the remaining ¼ cup of crushed graham and mix again, until it resemble a crumbs.
- Use a food safety gloves or clean hands as possible when making a ball. Using a tablespoon, scoop out graham mixture and flatten, about 1½ inches and place a mini marshmallow in the center.
- Pinch the graham to seal the marshmallows inside and roll between your palm to form a ball.
- Continue making graham balls, one at a time until you’re done.
- Coat each graham ball in desiccated coconut or sprinkles, roll to coat evenly and place each balls in paper cups.
- Refrigerate graham balls for about 10-15 minutes, until the balls are firm and harden.
- Serve graham balls, chilled or at room temperature, any leftovers can be stored in plastic container and keep refrigerated. This will last for 3 weeks if stored properly.
Graham Balls with Marshmallow Recipe are sweet snacks that the kids would love.