Last Updated on November 16, 2020 by Ed Joven
How to make Fruit Cocktail Graham Float
Fruit Cocktail Graham Float Recipe pang Negosyo – Who would say no to this Fruit Cocktail Graham Float recipe? Holidays are coming, preparing a mouth-watering recipe is a must. This recipe is a layer of honey graham cracker filled with whipped cream and fruit slices on top. Your holiday with your family would be more fun with this dessert. Kids will also love it!
This recipe is great for any occasion. If you are an entrepreneur, you might want to try this on your next food business. You can put this on a small tub or large rectangular container to make this Graham Float. One of its variations is the Mango Float. Trying to use a fruit cocktail instead can be a good alternative for mango, especially if it’s not always available in your place.
The tangy flavor of fruits and the creamy taste of whipped cream can make a tingling taste on your buds. This recipe is easy to prepare. You don’t need a cooking skill to do it. With its simple steps, you can start to create your dessert. Instead of oven, you only need a refrigerator to make this refrigerated cake. It is best during the summer or holidays. It brings the family together.
What makes this recipe more enjoyable? Of course, everything would be fun when you eat together with friends and family.
Ingredients and Procedure of Fruit Cocktail Graham Float :
What I love about this recipe is the simple ingredient and instruction to make it done. The common ingredients used in Graham Float are Grahams’ biscuit, Grahams’ crushed cookie, fruit cocktail or sliced fruits, whipped or nestle cream (you can use both), and condensed. You can reach these recipes at your nearest market. Sometimes, you can also find these ingredients at the sari-sari store.
Fruit Cocktail Graham Float Recipe
- 1 can 850g Fruit Cocktail, drain and syrup reserved
- 30 pieces Honey Graham Crackers
- 1 box 200g Frosty Whip Cream Powder
- ¾ cup Fruit Cocktail Syrup cold
- 1 250ml All-Purpose Cream, chilled overnight
- ½ can 150ml Sweetened Condensed Milk, chilled
You also Need:
- 2 pieces Candied Green Cherry chopped for topping (optional)
- 5 pieces 5×5 Plastic Container with Fitted Lid
Prepare Fruit Cocktail:
- Drain and reserve some syrup needed for whip cream mixture, later on.
- You can dice fruit cocktail for an even smaller size or just leave it in chunks as it is.
To Prepare the Whipped Cream:
- In a bowl, combine Frosty Whip Cream Powder and cold Fruit Cocktail syrup.
- You have to moistened whip cream powder for a second, and whip it over high speed until double in volume.
- Add chilled All-Purpose Cream and whipped it again on high until fully aerated.
- Add condensed milk and mix until well blended.
To Prepare Crackers & Container:
- We need 30 pieces Honey Graham Crackers and we also need a least (5) pieces of 5×5 clear view pastry container or any similar plastic container with a lid.
To Assemble our Graham Float:
- First, we need to arrange a single layer of graham crackers at the bottom of each pastry container.
- Top with 2½ scoops of whipped cream and spread evenly.
- Arrange a few fruit cocktail slices on top and cover with another layer of graham crackers.
- Top with the same amount of whipped cream and spread evenly.
- Lastly, decorate with a cherry in the center and fruit slices and I added a chopped candied green cherry (optional), just to add some contrast in the presentation.
- Repeat the process until you are done with five pastry containers.
- Refrigerate Graham Float for at least 2 hours or more before serving.
This business idea can help you to start a small home/online business.
Below is the Expenses cost;
- 1 can (850g) Fruit Cocktail, drain and syrup reserved P 69.50
- 30 pieces Honey Graham Crackers 48.00
- 1 box (200g) Frosty Whip Cream Powder 150.00
- 1 (250ml) All-Purpose Cream, chilled overnight 58.00
- ½ can (150ml) Sweetened Condensed Milk 21.50
- 5 pieces 5×5 Plastic Container with Fitted Lid @7.60 38.00
- Misc. Electricity 5.00
- Total Expenses: P 390.00
Total Exp.: P 390.00 / Cost per Cont. P 78.00 / SRP P 120.00 / Projected Profit (55%) P 210.00 Note: Profit depends on your Suggested Retail Price (P100.00-P130.00)
Sharing this Fruit Cocktail Graham Float will make the finished product more delicious and exciting. You will surely have great stories to tell while eating this tasty dessert on your plate.