Last Updated on July 28, 2020 by Ed Joven
How to make Petit Fours using Lemon Square Inipit
These delicate and sweet Petit Fours Recipe using Lemon Square Inipit are bite-size mini cakes perfect for weddings, parties, tea time, bridal, and baby showers. We topped with a simple white chocolate garnish, and this petit four dessert is easy and perfect for beginners.
According to Wikipedia the meaning of Petit four (plural: petits fours, also known as mignardises) is a small confectionery or savory appetizer. The name is French, petit four (French pronunciation: [pø.ti.fur]), meaning “small oven”.
Our easy-to-make Petit Fours is an excellent alternative for expensive French Macaroons or Cupcakes. Petit Fours small glazed cakes is an elegant and delicious gift, also a great dessert centerpiece that can capture the eyes of your guests, especially kids. You can decorate each little cake with a whole nut, some candied fruit, tiny candies, sprinkles, or coconut.
Inipit Petit Fours Ingredient and Procedure:
Easy Petit Fours Recipe using Lemon Square Inipit
- 10 pieces Custard or Chocolate Inipit crushed
- 6 tbsp. Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsp. Toasted Cashews or Graham Crackers finely crushed
- 4 tbsp. Butter at room temperature
- ½ cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Confectioner’s Sugar “powdered sugar”
- 3 tbsp. fresh milk
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
You also Need:
- Nuts Sprinkles or Fondant Toppers, to decorate
- First, we need to prepare and measure all needed ingredients.
- In a large mixing bowl, place 10 pieces Inipit and crushed the sponge cake with a fork until it turns into a soft crumb.
- Add in crushed cashews or crushed graham and sweetened condensed milk. Mix with a fork until evenly moistened and a little bit sticky.
- Using your desired molder divide the dough evenly and press into the mold. Repeat process until you are done with your cake mixture.
- Chill the cake for about 20 minutes to firm and set. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, over a low heat, melt the butter.
- Add in the cocoa powder and stir until melted and smooth. Alternately add the powdered sugar and milk in two batches, stirring constantly to melt and smoothens the ganache. Fire off, add in vanilla extract and stir until well combined.
- Let it cool slightly, but still with a pouring consistency. Place chilled mini-cakes into a wire rack with a tray below to catch the ganache drippings.
- Pour ganache over each cake to cover completely. Leave the cakes on a wire rack until the ganache sets and cools down.
- Decorate with sprinkles or crushed nuts on top, or add fondant toppers is you prefer.
- Transfer to a serving plate and let it chill before serving.
Petit Fours Recipe are a sweet treat or a stunning dessert for any occasion.
Holiday Season Recipes:
- Christmas and New Year Salad Recipes
- The Best Kakanin Recipes for Christmas and New Year Celebration
- Media Noche Recipes
- Christmas Recipes or Noche Buena Recipes
- Filipino Christmas Desserts
- Christmas Recipes for Food Business in the Philippines
- Easy No-bake Filipino Desserts perfect for Christmas and New year
- Filipino Pork Recipes for New Year’s Eve Celebration