Last Updated on March 7, 2023 by Ed Joven
How to cook Cream Cheese Tarts with Peaches
Cream Cheese Tarts with Peaches Negosyo Recipe – Cream Cheese is often used as a spread in bagels. However, its purpose goes beyond that. How about using it with peaches to come up with delicious tarts? If you are looking for a tasty yet healthy treat, this is the one.
While cream cheese is often regarded as unhealthy, it does have its share of benefits. For starters, it helps in the absorption of Calcium and Vitamin B which helps strengthen your bones and teeth. Likewise, it prevents blockage in the arteries and reduces the risk of cancer. It also serves as a great exfoliate for a smoother skin.
On the other hand, peaches also offer a bevy of nutritional advantages. It contains potassium which works well for nerve signalling and cellular functioning. It also has beta-carotene and Vitamin A for eye sight improvement. Indeed, this recipe is not just for good for the tummy but also for your body.
Try this awesomely delicious Cream Cheese Tarts Recipe
Cream Cheese Tarts Ingredients and Cooking Procedure:
Cream Cheese Tarts with Peaches Recipe
- ¾ cup crushed graham
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 package 8oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup refined sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 pcs eggs at room temperature
- 1 cup Any kind of canned Pie Filling or Fruits in Syrup
You also need:
- 24 pcs. Aluminum Paper Liner lined inside with White Paper Liners inside
- Preheat your oven to 350F with the rack set on the middle shelf. Line your mini-muffin tins with aluminum paper liners together with white paper liners and set aside. If you are using a regular mini-cheesecake pan, there’s no need of any liners just lightly spray or grease it with oil. And if you don’t have an aluminum liner just double the regular white paper liners so your cheesecake won’t get burnt easily.
- We’re going to make our simple graham crust. In a small mixing bowl, combine crushed graham, sugar and melted butter and mix it thoroughly until the melted butter is well distributed and the crumbs are fully moistened.
- Place a teaspoonful of the graham mixture on each paper liner (1oz.) or of each cavity of cheesecake mini-pan and repeat until you’re done. If you’re making a (2oz.) use 2-3 teaspoons of graham mixture for the crust. Flatten all the graham mixture using the back of your teaspoon and set aside.
- Let’s do the filling, first we need to beat the softened cream cheese with electric hand mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add in the sugar and vanilla extract and beat again until sugar is well-combined. Add the eggs, one at a time and continue to beat until the mixture are well combined.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture over the crust about 2/3’s full each and continue filling until you’re done with all the mixture.
- Bake the cream cheese tarts for about 20-25 minutes for (1oz.) and 30-35 minutes for (2oz.) or until inserted toothpick in the center comes out clean. Cool it on a wire rack and allow the tarts to cool completely. Refrigerate the tarts for about an hour before serving. Top each tart with your desired pie filling or sliced fruits, then serve and enjoy!
Recommended Recipe for Business
This dessert will surely be a hit with anyone who tries them. The creamy filling pairs perfectly with the sweet and juicy peaches, and the buttery crust adds a satisfying crunch. The touch of apricot jam adds a subtle hint of tartness that balances out the sweetness of the peaches.
These tarts are versatile and easy to make, and you can quickly adapt the recipe to suit your preferences. For example, you can use different fruits instead of peaches, such as strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries. You can also experiment with various toppings, such as chopped nuts or chocolate chips.
This Cream Cheese Tarts with Peaches Recipe is the perfect dessert for a summer day. They are easy to make and can be prepared in advance, making them ideal for entertaining guests. In addition, the tartness of the cream cheese filling combined with the sweetness of the peaches creates a perfect balance of flavors.
So, next time you want a refreshing and satisfying dessert, try our Cream Cheese Tarts with Peaches!
Filipino Tart Recipes:
- Caramel Boat Tart Recipe with Pistachio Nuts
- Filipino Egg Tarts Recipe
- Peanut Boat Tart Recipe
- Langka Tart Recipe
- Cashew Boat Tart Recipe
- Mini Fruit Tart Recipe
- Peach Tart Recipe