How to make Strawberry Graham Float
Strawberry Graham Float Recipe – Were you asked to bring dessert in your office party or family get together? Can’t really decide what to bring that’s delicious but super easy to make? Why not try this graham float recipe but with a twist!
When we here graham float, we automatically imagine either 3 main ingredients as the star of the dish; we think of Fruit Cocktail float, or the classic Mango float. But what if we tell you there’s another recipe of graham float you can do that is equally or even more delicious than the typical floats we make. The star of this Graham float with a twist is Strawberries! Yes, you will learn how to make Strawberry Graham Float!
This recipe basically entails the ingredients that a normal graham float would but it’s the star of the dessert that is different. Even if we’re only changing/adding one ingredient, it really creates a different flavor profile for this dish.
Start learning it and watch your friends and family thank you for creating this delicious Filipino dessert!
Strawberry Graham Float Ingredients and Procedure:
Strawberry Graham Float Recipe
- 1 box 200g Frosty Whip Cream Powder, whipped according to package
- ¾ cup cold water
- 1 250ml nestle all-purpose cream, chilled
- ¼ –½ cup sweetened condensed milk according to taste
- 2 tsp. strawberry or vanilla extract
- 1 pack 200g honey graham crackers
- 10-12 fresh strawberries sliced & halves for topping
- Mint leaves to decorate (optional)
- We used a square baking dish in making this Graham Float.
- First slice the Strawberries that will be used for fillings and toppings.
- Whip Frosty Whip Cream Powder with cold water, all-purpose cream and sweetened condensed milk.
- In a mixing bowl, combine whip cream powder with cold water, then whipped until light and double in size.
- Add in chilled all-purpose cream, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract then, mix until well combined.
- Divide the whipped cream mixture into 3 parts, so you can have a 3-layer graham float.
To assemble the Strawberry Graham Float:
- Arrange graham crackers in your baking dish.
- Lay the crackers flat and even until you cover the whole bottom of the baking dish.
- If needed, use knife or your clean fingers to cut and trim off excess crackers,
- Pour 1 part of the vanilla cream mixture on top and spread evenly and arrange the Strawberry slices.
- Place another layer of graham crackers, followed by vanilla cream and arrange another slices of strawberries and repeat process for the last time, ending with a cream.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes until set.
- Decorate it with reserved Strawberry slices on top and some mint leaves.
- Make sure to chill for at least 8 hours or overnight to set completely before serving.
Strawberry Graham Float Recipe is another twist from the original Mango Float dessert, this time we used Strawberries.