Last Updated on
How to cook Chocolate Cupcake filled with Caramel and Swiss Miss Cream Frosting
What is better than Chocolate? Simple, it is Chocolate with Caramel! The combination of Chocolate and Caramel is a classic and timeless combo that can never go wrong because of how beautifully the flavors blend perfectly well together.
And for this recipe, a great way to highlight the flavors of these two things, Chocolate and Caramel, the best way to do so is by making a Chocolate Cupcake filled with Caramel Syrup that is topped with a Swiss Miss Cream Frosting.
This recipe might be a mouthful but trust us when we say that by the end of this recipe, you’d want a mouth full of these cupcakes. The Swiss Miss Cream frosting will highlight the beautiful chocolate and caramel flavor combo.
It may be a long and wordy recipe but actually, unlike its name, the procedure for this recipe is relatively simple. It won’t make you sweat so much.
Learn this easy and quick recipe for your next party, just follow the simple procedure below.
Chocolate Cupcake filled with Caramel Ingredients and Preparation Instructions:
Chocolate Cupcake filled with Caramel Syrup and Swiss Miss Cream Frosting Recipe
- 1 box Devils Food Cake Mix bake according to package direction
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 cup water or milk
- 1/2 cup oil
Swiss Miss Cream Frosting:
- 1 box 200g Frosty Whip Cream Powder
- 2 pack Swiss Miss Chocolate Drink Powder
- ¾ cup cold water
- 1 tsp vanilla optional
- 2 cups Caramel Syrup
- 24 pcs. Bottled Cherries or Jelly Hearts
- 1/8 cup Sprinkles of your choice
- 24 2oz. cupcake liners
To prepare the Cupcakes:
- First, we need to preheat our oven to 350F.
- Then prepare your utensils and ingredients and we are ready to start.
- Bake according to package direction and divide the batter into 24 (2oz.) cupcake liners.
- Bake the cupcakes for about 15-18 minutes and check with a toothpick if it’s done.
- Fire off, transfer the cupcakes on a wire rack and let it cool completely.
To make the Swiss Miss Frosting:
- In a mixing bowl, combine frosty whip cream powder, swiss miss chocolate powder, vanilla extract and cold water, then whipped until light and double in size.
To assemble the Cupcakes:
- We need to make a hole in the center of each cupcake for easy filling, you can make a hole using fruit baller, a knife or a spoon.
- Fill each cupcake with caramel syrup using a piping bag with a medium round tip.
- Squeeze the bag and fill each cupcake, just enough until it reaches the top.
To Decorate the Cupcakes:
- Put big amounts of frosting on another piping bag with a large swirl tip on it.
- Pipe a large swirl on top of each cupcake.
- Decorate it with cherries or jelly hearts and finish with a generous sprinkle on top.
The Swiss Miss Cream frosting is so delectable, you will surely this cupcake.