Last Updated on
How to make Graham Balls
Graham Balls Recipe with Sprinkles – Having a party or attending a party this weekend but not really sure what to bring? Don’t have an ample amount of time to a lot to make your food to share? This dessert that you will learn here is an easy and simple but very soft and delicious treat that just might be a crowd favorite in the party.
The recipe you will learn today is Graham Balls with Sprinkles. This may seem like a dessert that should be given to children but it is actually sweet treat that can be enjoyed by everyone.
You don’t need to spend a lot of time in making these little treats. But it isn’t just its convenience that gives you more reason to make it, what will push you to make it is its overall flavor.
The crunch from the sprinkles and the soft and chewiness from the marshmallow has a great play on texture.
Graham Balls with Sprinkles Ingredients and Procedure:
It already leaves a party in your mouth. Learn its easy recipe below.
Graham Balls Recipe with Sprinkles
- 4 cups crushed graham divided (3¾ cups + reserved ¼ cup for coating)
- 1 can 300ml Alaska sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tbsp. evaporated or fresh milk
- 48 pcs mini Marshmallows
- ¼ cup crushed graham or desiccated coconut
- ½ cup assorted sprinkles of your choice
You also Need:
- 48 pcs 1oz. paper cups
- 4 mini boxes or 8 small clear view plastic container
- In a large bowl, combine 3¾ cups crushed graham and (1) large can sweetened condensed milk and 3 tablespoons of evap milk to dilute condensed milk that stick in the can.
- Using a fork or a spatula, mix together until well blended and form a dough. If it’s too sticky, add the remaining ¼ cup of crushed graham and mix again, until it resemble a cookie dough.
- Use a food safety gloves or clean hands as possible when making a ball.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out 1 tablespoon of graham dough and flatten, about 1½ inches and place a mini marshmallow in the center.
- Pinch the graham to seal the marshmallows inside and roll between your palm to form a ball.
- For easy rolling, use a little vegetable shortening or oil in your palm to avoid graham dough from sticking.
- Continue making graham balls, one at a time until you’re done.
- Coat each graham ball in crushed graham or sprinkles, roll to coat evenly and place each ball in paper cups.
- Refrigerate graham balls for about 10-15 minutes, until the balls are firm and hard.
- Serve graham balls, chilled or at room temperature, any leftovers can be stored in plastic container and keep refrigerated.
Note: This will last for 1 week if stored properly.
Graham Balls with Marshmallow and Sprinkles Recipe is a no-bake, easy to prepare graham mini treats.