Last Updated on June 5, 2021 by Ed Joven
How to make Polvoron Cupcakes Recipe with Dark Chocolate on Top
While almost everyone is at home, it is best to create different creations and hobbies that will make you and your tummy happy. One of the recipes we are going to present you today is this Polvoron Cupcake with Dark Chocolate on Top. It is perfect not only for kids but also for kids at heart. It is nice to have a dessert once in a while.
We, Filipinos, love to eat polvoron as our dessert. You might even have bought several polvorons from your classmate on elementary and high school days. Those were one of the happiest moments you might have encountered before. Even today, it comes with several varieties and styles from various stores.
Today, you can create your very own polvoron that you and your family can enjoy. You can even start doing your very own business and sell this Polvoron Cupcake. Once you follow this recipe, you can use the same procedure, or you can create your variation. Putting dark chocolate on top will make your dessert more appealing and attractive.
Ingredients and Procedure of Polvoron Cupcakes:
Just keep your eye on the ingredients on the procedure on the video, and you will surely make it on your own. The video cited the ingredients so that you can write them on your note for your reference.
Polvoron Cupcake na Pang Negosyo
- 1¼ cups All-Purpose Flour
- ¾ cup Skimmed Milk
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- ½ cup Butter melted
- ¼ cup Rice Krispies optional
- 250 g Dark Chocolate
- 2 tbsp. Sprinkles
You also Need:
- 32 pcs. 1oz. Paper Liners
- 5 pcs. med. Pastry Container
Let’s Prepare our Polvoron:
- Sift all-purpose flour and toast in a frying pan over low heat, stirring continuously.
- Toast flour for about 8-12 minutes or until turns to light brown.
- Fire off and make a well in the center, add butter and let it melt while the pan is hot.
- Add sugar and skimmed milk and mix well until well combined.
- Add rice crispies, mix and let it cool.
- Line 1oz. puto molders with paper liners and fill each mold at least 1½ tablespoon of polvoron mixture.
- Press down with pressure with the back of your spoon, and repeat the process until done and set aside.
Let’s Prepare of Chocolate:
- Preheat water in a saucepan over low heat and cover with a lid.
- Roughly chop the dark chocolate and transfer into a heatproof or stainless steel bowl.
- Place the bowl, on top of your saucepan of simmering water and stir the chocolate until completely melted.
- Fire off, carefully wipe the bottom of your bowl, and transfer in your working area.
Let’s Assemble our Polvoron Cupcake:
- Scoop about one tablespoon of melted chocolate and pour into your polvoron.
- Tilt your molder in a circular motion to cover the entire polvoron.
- Repeat the process until all your polvoron are fully covered with melted chocolate.
- Decorate with sprinkles on top and refrigerate to set.
If you have kids at home, these Polvoron Cupcakes will make them crave for more. The perks of doing this recipe by yourself are that you can do it with love, and at the same time, you can save more (and eat more!).