Last Updated on November 11, 2020 by Ed Joven
How to cook No Oven Mango Cake
No Oven Mango Cake Recipe – Craving for cake but don’t have an oven to make one? Can’t stop thinking of eating a delicious cake but constricted since you don’t have all the means to make one? Well, lucky for you, you can have a delicious cake even without an oven!
In this article, you will learn how to create a fruity and fluffy Mango Cake! Wondering what equipment you’d need for this? You only need to have a stove and a steamer! That’s it! Something we’re sure you already have in your kitchen.
Basically this No Oven Mango Cake is really fun to make because its recipe doesn’t need a lot of neurons to understand and execute. Isn’t that awesome?
You can make a delicious cake without having to break a sweat? The spongy cake with the sweet and very juice mangoes and the vanilla whipped cream is the perfect combination that will surely satisfy you craving.
This can be served for any occasion so it really is worth learning.
No Oven Mango Cake Ingredients and Procedure:
No Oven Mango Cake Recipe
- 1 box (200grams) Maya Party Cupcake Mix
- 2 tbsp. Canola Oil
- ½ cup Water
- 1 med Egg at room temperature
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- ½ box (100grams) Frosty Whip Cream Powder
- 1/3 cup Icy Cold Water
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 drops of yellow food color if desired (optional)
- 1 Large Ripe Sweet Mangoes cubes or diced
- ½ pack Broas or Wafer Sticks for decorating
- A sprig of mint leaves to top (optional)
You also Need:
- 1 (8-inch) Cake Board
- ½ yard Ribbon of your Choice
- Preheat Stove-Top heavy-bottom Casserole or any similar cooking ware over medium heat for about 5 minutes. If using a heavy bottom casserole, put just enough salt to cover the entire bottom to avoid browning the pan and helps stabilize the heat evenly.
- Place fitted wire rack in the center and cover with a lid. The lid hole should be sealed with a foil so the heat can’t escape.
- In a Mixing bowl, combine cake mix, canola oil, water and eggs and mix with a wooden spoon or a whisk.
- Mix for at least less than 25 strokes just until the batter turns smooth and no lumps.
- Line two (7-inch’round baking pans with parchment paper and divide batter equally.
- Cook the cake in a preheated casserole for about 8-10 minutes.To check insert wooden stick in the center and if it comes out clean or with a little moist crumbs its done.
- Cook the last batch and repeat process. Fire off and let it cool on a wire rack, let it cool completely before adding your frosting.
- Meanwhile, let’s prepare our Mangoes while waiting for the cake to cool. Wash and sliced mango in halves. I’m using a baller for our topping later on, I’ll be needing 8 mango balls for my decoration.
- The rest of the mangoes will be cut in cubes. Separate mango balls and cubes in different bowls and set aside.
Lets prepare our frosting:
- I’m using 100g of Frosty Whip Cream Powder that would be ¾cups FWCP and to that we are going to add about 1/3 cup of super cold water and if you have mango juice that’s perfect also.
- Moistened the cream powder first before whipping. When it’s fully whipped and aerated, you can add vanilla extract and food color if desired.
- Whisk for 30 seconds until well combined. Transfer in a piping bag with your favorite tip and we are ready to frost.
Let’s assemble the cake:
- We need an 8-inch cake board. Place the first layer in the center and spread 1/3 part of whipped cream evenly, pipe a ring at the edge of the cake.
- Arrange cube mangoes in the center and scatter them evenly. Top with the last layer and frost the top and sides of your cake, reserved whipped cream for swirl later on.
- Cover the sides with Broas and arrange them neatly, to secure the Broas, tie it with a ribbon. Pipe swirls on the top edge of your cake and decorate it with mango balls and mint leaves.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving for easy cutting.
This Mango Cake Recipe is delicious and fluffy. This Cake is bursting with fresh Mango flavor, and we cook it without an Oven.