Last Updated on
Learn how to make Mango Ice Cream
Try this delicious and creamy Mango Ice Cream Recipe, it so quick and easy to prepare everyone in the family will love this. This fresh and icy-cold healthy recipe will surely cool you off during the summer months; this can be served as a delicious dessert or an afternoon snack.
For this recipe you need mangoes that are very ripe, the ingredients are not expensive and very easy to find. Mangoes have many health benefits, like iron, potassium, copper, and dietary fiber. It also has vitamins A, C, E, and B6. It helps improve digestion and lowered cholesterol levels.
Studies have shown that Mango helps improve memory and overall brain function, to know more about the Health Benefits of Mango visit the Top 10 Health Benefits of Mango fruit.
This Mango Ice Cream Recipe will surely give your kids a hundred reasons to smile.
Mango Ice Cream Ingredients and Procedure:
Mango Ice Cream Recipe
- 4 pcs. ripe mangoes sliced and meat scraped
- 2 packs (250mnestle cream chilled
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- To prepare the Mango Ice Cream, wash mangoes and slice discard the pits to avoid the fibers.
- Scrape the mango meat using a teaspoon or a shred peeler and place it on a desired pan, preferably with a plastic cover.
- Add in 2 packs (@250ml each pacof chilled nestle cream, ½ cup sweetened condensed milk and a pinch of salt.
- Mix the mango mixture with an electric mixer until smooth and incorporated.
- Check the taste of mango mixture if you wish to be a little bit sweeter just add in the remaining sweetened condensed milk and whisk again until well blended. You can do it manually with a whisk if you want, but I find it easy to use a hand mixer.
- Cover with a plastic or anything and freeze until partially set about an hour or less.
- Take off from the freezer and mix it again with the electric mixer until smooth, cover and freeze for another hour. Again, do it one more time and freeze until it is ready to be served.
- Use an ice cream scoop, serve it in a dessert glass and sprinkle with rice crispies on top and enjoy your Mango Ice Cream.
Recommended Recipe Video:
This Mango Ice Cream is insanely delicious and easy to make, no ice cream maker needed.
Other Filipino Mango Recipes: