Last Updated on April 16, 2022 by Ed Joven
No-Bake Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Truffles
Craving a sweet treat? Try this simple Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles recipe, which you can make in large batches to share with your friends and family. It’s a no-bake delight packed with wonderfully crunchy Rice Krispies, rich chocolate, and creamy peanut butter.
Combine crushed peanut butter sandwich cookies, Rice Krispies, and peanut butter to create the perfect nutty base. Add condensed milk for extra sweetness until the mixture is similar to cookie dough in consistency. Form little balls from this sweet dough, then dip them in luscious melted chocolate.
You can top these sweet balls with crushed nuts or sprinkles as a pretty and tasty touch – it’s completely up to you!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles Ingredients and Procedure:
Here’s Our Simple Ingredients:
Presto Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, Rice Krispies, Locally made Creamy Peanut Butter, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Dark Chocolate and Sprinkles.
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
- 1 300g Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies (10’s)
- ½ cup Rice Krispies
- 1 250g Peanut Butter, any brand
- ½ can Sweetened Condensed Milk
Coating & Topping:
- 175 g Dark Compound Chocolate melted
- 3 tbsp. Sprinkles
You also Need:
- 50 pcs. Paper Liners 1oz.
- 5 pcs. Pastry Container medium or 3 boxes 6x5x1
- Crush the Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookie, with a rolling pin. Crush it right away with the wrapper, or you can transfer in a ziplock bag and crushed it.
- You can also use a food processor for quick and easy crushing.
- In a bowl, combine crushed peanut cookies, rice krispies and mix well.
- Add one bottle of creamy peanut butter and mix well.
- Gradually add condensed milk and knead the cookie dough until well combined.
- Lightly grease your clean hands or food gloves & spoon with a little butter or oil for easy rolling.
- Scoop one tablespoon of cookie dough and roll between palms to make a ball.
- Repeat the process with the remaining cookie dough, and this recipe can make 45 pieces of peanut balls. Chill.
Melted Dark Chocolate:
- Roughly chopped Dark Compound Chocolate and transfer in a heatproof bowl.
- Melt in a microwave for 20-30 seconds, let it sit for 3 minutes and stir until smooth.
- You can also melt, “over a double boiler” on top of a pan with simmering water for about 5-8 minutes, stir until smooth. Make sure that your bowl is not touching the water. Let it cool down a little bit, before coating.
Coating & Decorating:
- Deep each peanut ball in your melted chocolate and shake excess chocolate.
- Arrange coated peanut balls on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Repeat the process until all peanut balls are covered.
- Decorate with sprinkles on top or crushed peanuts if you want.
- Chill for 10 minutes until the chocolate is completely set.
- Transfer chocolate-covered peanut balls in 1oz. Paper liners.
- Store in pastry containers or pastry box. Keep refrigerated; these mini-bites will last for a month in the fridge.
What I like about this no-bake truffles is that you can make them in advance and in bulk, this will last for a months in your fridge, as long as you store it properly.
For the Packaging, you can use a clear view Pastry Container (perfect for 8’s) or a Pre-Formed 6 x 9 x 1½ Pastry Box (for 24’s). Add some personalized sticker logo with a Label, Price, Contact Info, and Expiration date.
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles are easy to make in large batches and make great gifts, especially during the holidays. Give this recipe and go and see for yourself how easy it is to make these bite-sized desserts.
Below is the Ingredients cost, the price will depend on your location and where you buy it.
1 (300g) Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies (10’s) P 46.00
½ cup Rice Krispies P5.00
1 (250g) Peanut Butter, any brand P30.00
½ can Condensed Milk P20.00
175g Dark Compound Chocolate, melted P40.00
3 tbsp. Sprinkles @7.00/tbsp. P21.00
50 pcs. (1oz..) Paper Liners P12.00
5 pcs. Medium Pastry Container or 3 boxes (6x5x1) P24.00
Total cost : P 198.00
- P 198.00 / Cost per Cont. (8’s) P 39.60 / SRP for (8’s) P 60.00 & P 100.00 (12’s)
- Projected Profit (60%) P102.00
- Note: Profit depends on your Suggested Retail Price (P60.00-P100.00