Last Updated on July 10, 2022 by Ed Joven
How to make Chocolate Bread Pudding Filipino Style
Chocolate Bread Pudding Recipe is another sweet treat for all the chocolate lovers out there. It is rich and oozing with yummy goodness in every bite, which definitely will fill your cravings for chocolate, a comfort food it is. This bread pudding can be served warm or cold just let it cool, and then refrigerate for an hour covered with plastic wrap.
Since the usual pudding is famously known as a breakfast food while this version is also perfect for desserts. Chocolate Bread Pudding is such an easy recipe to learn and it only needs some simple ingredients such as leftover bread and chocolate which can be done for over an hour.
This Chocolate bread pudding can be served warm or cold.
Filipino Style Chocolate Bread Pudding Ingredients and Procedure
Chocolate Bread Pudding Recipe Filipino Style
- 6 pcs Slice Bread (leftover), cubed
- 2 large Eggs
- 4 tbsp Melted Butter
- 375 ml Chuckie Chocolate drink
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup Chocolate Chips
- 30 g Dark Chocolate melted
- Cut into cubes all 6 pieces slice bread
- Put in a baking dish or baking pan
- Beat 2 large eggs
- Add 4 tablespoons melted butter
- Pour 1½ cups (375ml) Chuckie Chocolate Drink and add ¼ cup condensed milk
- Add 1 tsp. vanilla extract then mix well
- Pour the chocolate egg mixture onto your bread
- Press down bread & let it soak for 10 mins.
- Top with ¼ cup chocolate chips
- BAKE in a preheated oven 180C/350F for 30-35 mins.
- Let it cool completely
- Our freshly baked bread pudding is now ready to be served.
- Slice and serve!
- You can Serve it with Soda or Coffee.
This Chocolate Bread Pudding tastes so good that your kids will surely love! Make this special snack using only bread, egg, and Chuckie Chocolate Drink.
Try these Filipino Bread Recipes:
- Filipino Bread Pudding Recipe
- Pinoy Banana Bread Recipe
- Caramel Bread Pudding Recipe with Almonds
- Tuna Bread Pie Recipe
- Bacon and Mushroom Bread Pizza Recipe
- Easy French Bread Pizza Recipe