Last Updated on May 22, 2021 by Ed Joven
How to cook Tuna Pancit Canton
Even before Pancit Canton’s advertisement was aired on television, this recipe has already been popular in many Pinoy households. This instant noodle is one of the favorite Filipino snacks because it’s so easy to prepare, and you can add your choice of toppings in order to make it special. With this Tuna Pancit Canton Recipe, we’re using tuna as the main ingredient.
Perhaps, you’ve already tried using egg or vegetable ingredients for your pancit canton. Now, there is another version to try cooking that you will surely enjoy with the family. This recipe is simple to prepare and very much affordable for everyone.
The ingredients you need to make this Tuna Pancit Canton include Lucky Me Instant pancit canton, Century Tuna Flakes in oil (or any preferred canned tuna), onion, garlic, and cooking oil. You can also add some spring onions and Kinchay (parsley) to make it even more nutritious. The procedure involves the typical way of preparing instant pancit canton, but with a twist, since you will be adding tuna.
It would be best if you sauteed the onions and garlic until fragrant. Then add the boiled pancit canton, seasoning, condiments, and tuna oil. Mix them together and add your Kinchay while cooking for 1-2 minutes. Now add the tuna flakes and continue stirring until ready for serving. Finally, put your spring onion as the perfect garnishing.
So easy, right? Try it today!
Ingredients and Cooking Procedure – Tuna Pancit Canton :
Tuna Pancit Canton Recipe
- 1 can 180 grams canned Tuna Flakes in Oil
- 2 packs instant pancit canton
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion
- 3 tablespoons carrot strips
- 1 cup sliced cabbage
- 1/2 cup baguio beans
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon Canola cooking oil
- Cook 2 packs of Noodles according to package directions
- Remove from the stove, drain and set aside
- Heat Canola oil in a pan and saute garlic
- Add onion and continue to saute
- add carrot slices, canned Tuna, baguio beans and cabbage
- Cover and cook for 3 minutes
- Add 1 tsp salt mix, noodles and Pancit canton seasonings, mix well
- Our Tuna Pancit Canton is now Ready to Serve!
- *Note: Please watch the video for the step by step procedure.
Tuna Pancit Canton is perfect for merienda and even as a delicious pair with rice for lunch or dinner.
Other Tuna Recipes: