Last Updated on July 23, 2023 by Ed Joven
Graham de Leche: The Home Business Dessert That Everyone Will Love
Graham de Leche is a delicious Filipino dessert that combines the flavors of graham crackers, Leche flan, and whipped cream. These three recipes work together to create a superb dessert. The creamy taste is enough to feel like you’re in heaven. Having this on special occasions would bring a smile to your loved ones’ faces. You can buy it online or make it at home for a fraction of the cost.
Why have your dessert homemade than buying it from other sellers? First of all, you can feed everyone in your family without a feeling of deprivation. Yes, eat all you can! Second, it’s cheaper, and lastly, you can enjoy preparing Graham de Leche with your children.
Our Graham de Leche recipe is an excellent option for starting a home business. It is a relatively easy dessert to make and can be customized. You can add different flavors of graham crackers, leche flan, or whipped cream. You can also make it in individual cups or a larger tub.
To start your home business, you must purchase the necessary ingredients and supplies. You can easily find these at most grocery stores. You will also need to buy a food processor or blender, a baking dish, and a serving dish.
Once you have the necessary ingredients and supplies, you can begin making Graham de Leche. The recipe is simple and easy to follow. You should watch the Youtube video at the bottom of this page.
This simple tutorial lets you create a food craft that your whole family will enjoy!
Ingredients and Procedure of Graham de Leche:
Graham de Leche Recipe
- 2 pieces Leche Flan
- 10 pieces Graham Crackers
- 1 250ml All-Purpose Cream, chilled overnight
- ½ 150ml Condensed Milk, chilled
You also Need:
- 2 medium Plastic Tubs/Containers with lid
~ For the Leche Flan ~
~ Let Start ~
- In a bowl, pour chilled all-purpose cream
- Whipped on high speed until double in volume
- Add condensed milk and whip until well combined
~ Assemble ~
- Arrange graham crackers
- Top with cream mixture and spread evenly
- Cover with another layer of graham crackers
- Top with another layer of cream mixture & spread
- Top with chilled Leche Flan, carefully invert Llanera in the center and release
- Repeat the process with the remaining ingredients
- Just double the cream mixture recipe if you want to make 4 tubs of Graham de Leche
- Chill Graham de Leche & remaining Cream for 20 mins.
- Transfer cream in a piping bag with your favorite tip
- Decorate with chilled whipped cream
- Chill for 8 hours
- This mouth-watering and creamy Graham de Leche is best serve when it's chilled or frozen
- Keep refrigerated, this will last for a week.
- Our Graham de Leche is done!
Once you have made Graham de Leche, you can package it and sell it to your friends, family, and neighbors. You can also sell it at local pop-up markets or online.
For Leche Flan
- Sugar – P20
- 6 large eggs – P55.00
- Alaska Condensed Milk – P70.00
- Alaska Evaporada – P39.00
Total = P184.00
- Grahams Crackers – P48.00
- Nestle All-Purpose Cream – P78
- Alaska Condensed Milk – P70.00
- 2 medium plastic containers with lid – P35
Total = P266.00
Overall Total = P450.00
Here are some tips for starting a home business selling Graham de Leche:
- Start small. Try to do only a little at a time. Start by making a small batch of Graham de Leche and selling it to your friends and family. Once you have a good reputation, you can start selling to a broader audience.
- Be creative. There are many different ways to make Graham de Leche. Get creative and experiment with different flavors and toppings. This will help you stand out from the competition.
- Market your business. Let people know about your business. You can do this by word-of-mouth, social media, or print advertising.
- Provide excellent customer service. This is essential for any business but crucial for a home business. Make sure your customers are happy with your product and your service.
You can start a successful home business selling Graham de Leche with hard work and dedication.
Filipino Negosyo Recipes:
- Cheesy Avocado Graham Float
- Ham and Cheese Sticks Recipe
- Brazo de Mercedes Recipe in a Tub
- Custaroons Recipe
- Brown Sugar Boba Milk Tea Drink Recipe
- Filipino Egg Tarts Recipe
- Mango Float Recipe for Business
- Mango Sago’t Gulaman Recipe
- Crispy Maruya Recipe
- Chocnut Turon Recipe