Last Updated on August 1, 2021 by Ed Joven
How to make French Bread Pizza
Easy French Bread Pizza Recipe – Are you having some friends over and they are requesting that you buy some pizza? Agree to it! But ditch making that phone call to order pizza, because you can make one instead—this one won’t be like the usual pizzas you order, this one is unique and mouthwatering; it is a French Bread Pizza.
Pizza is a dish that’s been existing for many years now. The concept of it was created when people thought of adding different toppings to bread in order to make it tastier and more fulfilling. And it just got passed down over and over again, until almost every part of the world has a pizza shop.
To make your friends even happier, tell them that your homemade French Bread Pizza dish is very healthy for them because of the ingredients you used. Instead of using regular cooking oil to fry the sausage toppings, you will be using olive oil which is high in antioxidants. There will also be Black Olives. They are very high in vitamin E and other powerful antioxidants.
Studies show that they are good for the heart and may protect against osteoporosis and cancer. Then we also have Bell Peppers which contain many healthy antioxidants, including capsanthin, violaxanthin, lutein, quercetin, and luteolin. These plant compounds are associated with many health benefits.
You don’t need to fret because this Easy French Bread Pizza won’t take a lot of time and effort to make. All you need is to chop some ingredients, drizzle and top it on the bread, then bake it. All you have to do is serve it after.
French Bread Pizza Ingredients and Procedure:
French Bread Pizza Recipe
- 1/2 of French Bread trim edges cut into 5 inches & divided into 3
- 1/4 cup Homemade or Store bought Pizza Sauce
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese grated
- 1 pc. Spicy Pepper Beef Franks sliced and cooked
- 1 sm. White Onion sliced
- 2 sm. Green and Red Bell Pepper sliced 4 pcs.
- Pitted Black Olives sliced (optional)
- Cut the French bread in half lengthwise, then cut each loaf into half-open into two pieces.
- Spread 2 tbsp of pizza sauce on each slice. You can use homemade or store-bought pizza sauce.
- Add slices of cooked spicy beef franks
- Spread green, red bell pepper and onions
- Add slices of black olives on top. You can also use ham, pepperoni, hotdog or sausage
- Top it with a generous amount of mozzarella cheese, and you can also apply quick melt cheese.
- Arrange french bread pizza in a frying pan and cover with a lid
- Toast the Pizza-bread in a frying pan over low heat.
- Toast for 4 minutes until mozzarella cheese melts.
This delicious homemade French Bread Pizza will only take 18 minutes to make! No more making pizza dough, the French bread is your pizza crust!
Pizza and Sandwich Recipes:
- Sisig Pizza Pie Recipe
- Mango Pizza Recipe
- Tortang Corned Beef Sandwich Recipe
- Best Egg Salad Sandwich Spread Recipe
- Filipino Beef Burger Recipe
- Spam Egg Salad and Cheese Pandesal Sandwich
- Bacon and Mushroom Bread Pizza Recipe