Last Updated on July 22, 2020 by Ed Joven
How to cook Chicken Liver Steak
Chicken Liver Steak Recipe – Some people do not like the bitter and the gamy taste of liver. However, you will get to love the delectable taste of Chicken Liver Steak in Filipino style. The blend of the marinated and fried liver in onion sauce and other ingredients will definitely bring out a unique blend of flavor and aroma.
Did you know that Chicken livers are high in protein and a rich store of Folate? These nutrients are very important for fertility and helps prevent certain birth defects. Also eating Chicken livers has more nutritional value than regular muscle meat.
If you want to give this Filipino Chicken Liver Steak Recipe a bite, then you will have first to learn how to cook this particular course. In this respect, the manner of cooking is way too simple and easy. As a matter of fact, it is just similar with the Bistek Tagalog you knew.
Chicken Liver Steak Ingredients and Cooking Procedure:
Chicken Liver Steak Recipe
- 1/2 kilo Chicken liver
- 2 whole garlic minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 pcs Calamansi
- 2 medium sized onions ringed
- 1 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons Canola oil
- 2 hard boiled eggs sliced
- 2 stalks of green onions sliced for garnish
- Mix the calamansi juice, soy sauce, garlic and ground pepper and ginger together.
- Add the Chicken Liver and marinate in the mixture for 1 hour or more.
- Heat oil in frying pan at low fire.
- Put the marinated liver in the frying pan, fry on both sides, but do not over cook, set aside.
- In the same pan, add the onions and cook it until soft.
- Add the liver and the marinate mixture in the pan and simmer it until the sauce thickens.
- Add the sliced hard boiled eggs, then mix.
- Garnish with green onions and serve with garlic rice.
Recommended Video Recipe:
Chicken Liver Steak Recipe is a delicious dish best paired with garlic rice. It is easy to cook, just marinate the liver in soy sauce, calamansi juice, and onion mixture then pan fried it and add the sauce.
Other Delicious Chicken Recipes :
- Chicken Feet Adodo Recipe (Adobong Adidas)
- Tinolang Manok with Malunggay Recipe
- Kadyos Manok Ubad Recipe
- Pininyahang Manok with Gata Recipe
- Egg Sarciado Recipe
- Kalderetang Manok | Chicken Caldereta Recipe