Last Updated on February 24, 2020 by Ed Joven
How to make Calamansi Juice Cooler
During rainy season colds and flu is always around the corner. We recommend you prepare this Calamansi Juice Cooler Recipe. In order to boost our immune system to prevent our body from getting sick. This beverage will definitely give you lots of Vitamin C and quench your thirst during these days.
This beverage is not only refreshing, but it is also easy to make and yet drinking this is very nutritious since Kalamansi or Calamansi and also known as ‘calamondin’ have lots of health benefits which is good for the body.
This fruit is known to be rich in vitamin C. This vitamin helps strengthen our immune system, prevent flu or cold, helps eradicate toxins and causes a faster weight loss. To know more information about the nutritional benefits of Calamansi visit Top 10 Health Benefits of Calamansi Juice.
Calamansi Juice Cooler Ingredients and Procedure:
Calamansi Juice Cooler
- 1 liter iced cold water
- 12 pieces calamansi
- 2 tablespoon Powdered orange optional
- 8 tablespoon honey
- Ice Cubes
- Clean and wash calamansi then cut into halves.
- Squeeze and strain the Calamansi in a pitcher and discard pulp and seeds.
- Pour a liter of water on the pitcher.
- Add honey and powdered orange (optional) then stir thoroughly until honey dissolves.
- To serve, put ice cubes on a tall glass then pour the Juice.
- Serve Calamansi cooler with straw.
Recommended Recipe Video:
Calamansi is also used to marinade and season chicken, beef, fish and pork. It is very commonly used as a condiment in Filipino Recipes like Palabok, Pancit, or Arroz Caldo, or in the basic Filipino dip or sawsawan of calamansi juice and fish sauce.
Recommended Beverage Recipes: