How to make Calamansi Juice Cooler
Rainy days are here, cold and flu is always around the corner and you need to boost your immune system to prevent your body from getting sick. Now here is something that would definitely give you lots of Vitamin C and quench your thirst during these days, try this Calamansi Juice Cooler Recipe.
This beverage is not only refreshing, it is also easy to make and yet drinking this is very nutritious since Kalamansi or Calamansi and also known as ‘calamondin’ have lots of health benefits which is good for the body. The Calamansi fruit is known to be rich in vitamin C which helps strengthen our immune system, prevent flu or cold, helps eradicate toxins and causes a faster weight loss.
Calamansi Juice Cooler Ingredients
- 1 liter iced cold water
- 12 pieces calamansi
- 2 tablespoon Powdered orange (optional)
- 8 tablespoon honey
- Ice Cubes
Calamansi Juice Cooler Instructions:
- Clean and wash calamansi then cut into halves.
- Squeeze and strain the Calamansi in a pitcher and discard pulp and seeds.
- Pour a liter of water on the pitcher.
- Add honey and powdered orange (optional) then stir thoroughly until honey dissolves.
- To serve, put ice cubes on a tall glass then pour the Juice.
- Serve Calamansi cooler with straw.