Last Updated on
How to make Cucumber Lemon Water
You know how the saying goes, when life gives you lemons make lemonades. But a whole lot better than that is lemon water (goodbye to all added sugar), and you can add cucumber slices too! This Cucumber Lemon Water Recipe makes a very refreshing and light thirst-quencher – water infused with cucumber and lemon. Not only that, it’s a drink that gives an endless list of benefits to health: immune system boost because of the Vitamin C from the lemon, detoxifying effect from the cucumber’s antioxidants, and hydration to mention some.
Have it warm for a soothing morning cup, or have it iced for a cool drink during the hot afternoon. However you have it, it’s going to be very rewarding for the body. So spritz up your daily H2O with lemon and cucumber slices for a healthy cucumber-lemon water that you can enjoy throughout the day.
Cucumber Lemon Water by Pinoy Recipe dot net:
Cucumber Lemon Water Recipe
- 1 medium Lemon thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium Cucumber thinly sliced you can save 2 slices to place on your eyes
- 1 thumb size Ginger thinly sliced
- Ice cubes
- In a large pitcher add the lemon, ginger and cucumber, then the ice and then water.
- Let sit in the fridge for 15 minutes before serving.
- Pour into a large wine glass, put your feet up and relax.
- Once the water is down to only 1/4 full refill with water.
- You can do this several times, keep in the fridge.
Cucumber Lemon Water Recipe – the cucumber is a good anti-inflammatory and the lemons will help boost your immunity to any sickness, this is a must have in your daily intake.