How to make Carrot Apple Juice Recipe with Cucumber and Orange
Carrot Apple Juice Recipe with Cucumber and Orange packs a flavorful punch, this refreshing juice provides anti oxidants, electrolytes and half your daily requirement of Biotin. The Biotin in this juice is an important B vitamin (B7) for its role in promoting hair growth and for healthy metabolism that helps in regulating blood sugar levels.
This juice is great for a morning boost and it is a healthier alternative to the commercial iced teas.
Let’s check out the health benefits of the ingredients in this juice:
- Carrots are the richest plant source of vitamin A, and a good source of potassium.
- Apples contain antioxidants that help protect “good” cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Cucumbers contain multiple B vitamins, including vitamin B1, vitamin B5, and vitamin B7 (biotin).
- Orange has lots of vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, vitamin A, thiamin, folate, potassium, fiber, proteins, copper, magnesium, flavonoids and hesperidin.
Carrot Apple Juice by Filipino Recipes Portal:
Carrot Apple Juice Recipe
- 2 small sweet Apples
- 3 small Carrots
- 1 small Orange
- 1 small Cucumber
- Wash and Peel carrots.
- Wash and Core apples.
- Peel orange and remove the seeds.
- Peel Cucumber and remove seeds
- Place carrots, cucumber, orange and apples by batch in the juicer.
- Pour into glass and drink.
Carrot Apple Juice Recipe is great for a morning boost and it is a healthier alternative to the commercial iced teas.