Last Updated on
How to cook Bacon Wrapped Fried Chicken
Who in the world doesn’t like fried chicken? Fried chicken is a dish that is loved by billions of people all around the world. The different cuts of chicken that is breaded and deep fried. When you hear that crunch in your mouth, you taste all the exploding flavors. And it can be matched with many different sauces or dips. Fried chicken is truly the dish that all people of all countries love. And if you think the classic fried chicken is great, would you believe that this mouthwatering dish just got even better.
What is the next guilty pleasure protein of mostly all people? BACON!!! Yes, bacon has now been incorported in our favorite fried chicken recipe. Don’t get me wrong, chicken is great on its own but with this strip of bacon, it sure is a killer dish that you would want to eat!
This great combination is called the Bacon Wrapped Fried Chicken. Read and try out this easy recipe below and enjoy its savory goodness.
Bacon Wrapped Fried Chicken by Filipino Recipes Portal:
Bacon Wrapped Fried Chicken Recipe
- 8 pcs Chicken drumstick
- 1 pack 400g Classic Honeycured Bacon
- 2 packs Crispy Fry breading mix
- Canola Cooking Oil
- Deep Fryer
- Pour the Crispy Fry breading mix into a bowl
- Place the Chicken drumstick into the breading mix powder one at a time covering each piece thoroughly .
- Make sure to cover each piece of Chicken completely with the mixture.
- Wrap each piece of Chicken with Bacon .
- Fry 3 Chicken drumstick at a time for about 8 minutes until golden brown.
- Transfer the Chicken from fryer to a plate with paper towels or napkins to absorb excess oil.
- Serve with fries